How Many Games Have U Got Going At Same Time, And What R They?

scottyboy7705

On my PS3, I'm currently going through inFAMOUS 2, re-getting my 100% on LBP2 (all that DLC I tell ya...), I have Jak 2 on the sidelines (all these sequels), and I just platted Borderlands but I plan to buy the DLC and get 100% on that (I'm just glad the game was free).

On my Vita, I have LBP Vita going, the free mutant blobs game (PS+ how you plague me with free things), Treasures of Montezuma Blitz (my turn-my-brain-off game because it's not very difficult), and I will soon continue with Escape Plan (which I haven't played in a while).

The joy of a winter break. Come January 7th, everything will be pushed aside until the end of April when school will be over for the summer... so I get all my gaming in now. Heehee.

Edited by smartdude1212

I got Bayonetta, Darksiders, and Dead Space to finish, but its been a lot since I played any of them, now that I finished LA Noire I was thinking to continue with Darksiders, but I think I'm gonna start with the first Ratchet and Clank.

Edited by Dante_196

Well I have 15+ games that still need to be finish, for now I'm playing Dragon's Dogma as the main game and trying to get InFamous platinum at the same time while throwing some NBA12 gameplay here and there.

I've been doing this for a long time, only playing 3 games at the same time, and maybe some BF3 or MK for Multiplayer but that's about it.

I have way too many games that I'm "working on" right now. Just look at my PSN Profile and my awful completion rate, it's because Gran Turismo 5 keeps me away from all my other games. I start a game, then get cravins for GT5 and never have the time to go back and finish. I haven't bought much this year though and the next game I'm purchasing is Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and I'm promising myself I'm finishing that before playing (seriously at least) anything else. I need to go through and finish my massive backlog as well.

Parker

I have lots of games that are close to completion and i just need to finish up, but the games i'm currently playing the most are Tales of Graces f, Ragnarok Odyssey, Plants vs Zombies, and Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, but as soon as i get back to my PS3 i'll be starting up Mugen Souls which i got for christmas, and Okami which i'll buy with a ps store card i got for christmas hehe, so i guess that will make my total 6 ^_^