Dishonored Definitive Edition digital giveaway!!!

AARCT1C

Nice move @MattyH16, i say 837

13 minutes ago, dmsleight said:

They gave a free game away?  That's pretty sweet.  Did they even advertise it at all?

I think only the Day 1 Edition of Dishonored 2 gives the first Dishonored as DLC in... i saw it in my country (Germany) so at least...

And btw your number exceeds 1.000, the target is within 1 and 1.000

18 minutes ago, brian_budokai said:

Nice move @MattyH16, i say 837

I think only the Day 1 Edition of Dishonored 2 gives the first Dishonored as DLC in... i saw it in my country (Germany) so at least...

And btw your number exceeds 1.000, the target is within 1 and 1.000

Thats a good deal.

I'm not actually participating.  I don't even have a PS4

Hi all

Just a quick update: I am working on a tally sheet right now to keep track of things. It is currently Day 2 of the competition (or at least it was a few hours ago. If you haven't guessed today yet, have another go! Nobody has chosen the correct number just yet so it is still anyone's game. I will add some more information here later, but for now...

Good luck ?

EDIT: I have just finished a tally sheet of who has properly entered the giveaway. It looks like as of right now, we have 58 eligible contenders, which is outstanding!

Make sure if you are entering a number here for selection that you have liked the original post in order for your pick to count.

Please also remember that only two guesses per day will be considered. If you choose a number someone else has chosen already, unfortunately you won't get a do-over and any further guesses for the rest of the day won't count. Hopefully no one does this and guesses the right number as it won't count :facepalm:

If no one has guessed the correct number by April 17th 2017, I will post the remaining eligible numbers to encourage a more fierce competition.

Finally, thank you to everyone who has joined up so far! I am delighted with the positive response my competition is getting. I am sure I will be declaring a winner in no time!

I will be posting to announce the commencement of each new day and I will be adding hints to help you guess correctly to the OP.

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 3