4. The Undertaker

5. Masked Kane 

6. Kurt Angle 

Tag teams 

Hardy boyz 

Dudleys 

Edge and Christian

Back when tag team was in its prime

The had just some good mic skills, good in ring ability and worked well together. I still remember when Masked Kane starting doing a speach with Hulk Hogan and The Rock and went all crazy copying their catchphrases and it was hilarious 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Last time I watched wrestling like really watched it was early 2000’s so have no idea about the current roster but since I did watch it once upon a time my favourite is and always will be: 

• Stone Cold Steve Austin 

• Shawn Michaels

• The Undertaker 

• Like 1

Right now it's Kevin Owens and Asuka when she isn't running around like an idiotic fool

All time? Hmmm that one's tough. I'd probably have to go with Shawn Michaels. Complete dickhead of a human back in the day, but one hell of a wrestler. I wanted to say Cactus Jack,but I'm remembering him more for his matches outside of the WWF/WWE. Definitely my favourite of Mick Foley's personas. Chris Jericho is also up there as a favourite of all time.

As a kid it was the ultimate warrior as a teen mankind or stone cold. I still follow the ppvs today but think wrestling in general lacks any storylines or character. Bring back the attitude era of even the ruthless aggression era. This pg crap is killing me lol. In terms of the best wrestlers wrestling skills either hbk or bert hart.

On 11/01/2023 at 11:42 AM, RoastedPeanut said:

Right now it's Kevin Owens and Asuka when she isn't running around like an idiotic fool

All time? Hmmm that one's tough. I'd probably have to go with Shawn Michaels. Complete dickhead of a human back in the day, but one hell of a wrestler. I wanted to say Cactus Jack,but I'm remembering him more for his matches outside of the WWF/WWE. Definitely my favourite of Mick Foley's personas. Chris Jericho is also up there as a favourite of all time.

I like the mankind persona myself from 97-99.

On 11/01/2023 at 11:34 AM, zulqarmessi said:

ALL TIME FAVOURITE: 

THE UNDERTAKER 

FEDERATION ERA: 

BRET "THE HITMAN" HART 

ATTITUDE ERA:

THE ROCK 

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA: 

JOHN CENA 

PG ERA, REALITY ERA, THE NEW ERA SUCKS 

ASSSSSS

Federation era? Don't you mean golden era or new generation era? Either way I agree with the pg era statement lol ??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ALL TIME FAVOURITE:

THE UNDERTAKER ?

Bret Hart ❤️

Jeff Hardy

Sting

Triple H + Stephanie McMahon 

HBK

Ric Flair 

Batista

Rey Mysterio

Brock Lesnar 

Trish Stratus

Goldberg

CM Punk

Lita

Edge

Randy Orton

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

... and much more

Right Now:

Rhea Ripley

Roman Reigns

Cody Rhodes

Kevin Owens

Sami Zayn

Seth Rollins

Becky Lynch

Alexa Bliss

Manager:

Paul Heyman 

Paul Bearer

Bonus:

The most entertaining heel in WWE history: Vince McMahon ??

mcmahon-ear.gif

vince-vince-mcmahon.gif

Edited by R123Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

WWWF era, Bruno Sammartino  Golden Era, Andre the Giant. Attitude Era, Chyna. Ruthless Agression era, Edge/Adam Copeland. PG era, Jimmy and Jey Uso. Pandemic/Thunderdome era, why bother because wrestlers were in the arena and the slides of people watching didn't feel real. So there is hardly any wrestler highlights for me to have a favoruite wrestler in that era. Post Pandemic, pre Triple H era, Dakota Kai. Triple H era again Dakota Kai. TKO holdings era which is ongoing, Dakota Kai. All time favourite? Tie between Bruno Sammartino and Dakota Kai. What would ya expect? I am a HUGE Dakota Kai fan.