(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

Adding a trophy from an existing game wont do it.

The only way the order would be fixed is when you add a new game and get a trophy. 

If you go back and play an old game, get a trophy, the order could get messed up...which means going back and forth between games is a no no for those with the recent game trophy OCD. 

my game order (on sony public trophies site) fixed itself few days ago without me doing anything. just earned trophy in ps3 last of us (old game in progress, no new games added) - game order is still correct on sony site and now here too. only incorrect order i see is on ps3 user profile last 8 trophies.

edit: i should test what happens if i earn trophy on some other old game other than tlou (which was last earned trophy game when the list fixed itself)

Edited by Iiah
  • Like 1

I don't care as much about this issue anymore cause Evrytime I play a new game it resets my list but the new games Trophy List gets stuck at The top. I do think this will be fixed at some point cause I swear this issue happened 2012-2013 when I first started Trophy hunting and went away eventually. Here's hoping for a quick fix at least!

13 minutes ago, Rose_OmnisLacrima said:

I'm still playing TW3 from 4 days ago, only today i have seen that everything is finally ordered! Maybe one of the moderators has seen my comment  idk :)

What's your PSN account?

A partial solution that worked for me (I own a PS4. Otherwise you can't delete 0% games) was:

1) installing/starting a new game and let it at 0%, then getting a trophy from an old and started game. Synchro trophies

It's a partial thing because, in my case, I have to delete the 0% game, reinstalling it and letting at 0% again everytime I want to "move" an old and started game from half to first positions

Edit: delete the 0% from trophy list, naturally, not from Hard Disk lol

Edited by X_Wizi_X

Seem's i'm having the same problem as well, just platinum Gravity Rush Remastered last night and it's not on top of my list. However on my PS4 it show gravity rush in the right spot but not here. Also just had a look on the PS4 mobile App and it shows it in the wrong order as well, so it seems to be a PSN issue.

i'm wondering if this could be because of the PS3, Because i loaded up my PS3 couple days ago and signed in with my account, synced my trophies when Gravity Rush was third on my list, now it's seems to have stayed there in that spot.

But i'm just guessing so don't take it serious, so i will try syncing my trophies on my PS3 see if it fixes anything.

1 hour ago, Arifii93 said:

Seem's i'm having the same problem as well, just platinum Gravity Rush Remastered last night and it's not on top of my list. However on my PS4 it show gravity rush in the right spot but not here. Also just had a look on the PS4 mobile App and it shows it in the wrong order as well, so it seems to be a PSN issue.

i'm wondering if this could be because of the PS3, Because i loaded up my PS3 couple days ago and signed in with my account, synced my trophies when Gravity Rush was third on my list, now it's seems to have stayed there in that spot.

But i'm just guessing so don't take it serious, so i will try syncing my trophies on my PS3 see if it fixes anything.

I'm wondering if it's because of the PS3 myself, I've recently earned a PS3 Plat and it started not too long after