Life is Strange 2 is happening

ahmedelebiary

2 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

That makes sense, if people go into that kind of detail. Hopefully you'll like this one better. 

I doubt I'll like it a full price worth, but I'll wait what you all have to say about it, I'll try the demo and I'll see what sales pass us by while I'm working on stuff already in my backlog. At the moment I'm only really paying for the stuf I absolutely want, like the new South Park.

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

have you come from the future mate ? are you pretending to be Max Caulfield ? 1f604.png

No but it's very possible that we could get PS5 in late 2k18 or early 2k19. And making even so simple game like Life Is Strange can take up to 1.5 year.

• Like 1

Great:yay::yay: One of the best games i have ever played. Btw i dont think a sequel with the same characters would be nice. Maybe if they continue with new characters who had the reverse power in somewhere else...

5 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I was disappointed with Life Is Strange; didn't think it was really bad but it was not the fantastic piece of art people claimed it to be.

I'll check out the sequel depending on what the overall response will be.

Yeah I agree with you. I liked it, but I actually dozed off while watching it

20 minutes ago, Persash said:

Great:yay::yay: One of the best games i have ever played. Btw i dont think a sequel with the same characters would be nice. Maybe if they continue with new characters who had the reverse power in somewhere else...

This would be a great idea, especially since the ending is... well, it'd have a huge impact on a sequel depending on which one you chose. AS much as I love Max and Chloe, it wouldn't make a lot of sense story-wise or gameplay-wise to continue on with their narrative.

Excited and hyped nonetheless!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HaserPL said:

No but it's very possible that we could get PS5 in late 2k18 or early 2k19. And making even so simple game like Life Is Strange can take up to 1.5 year.

You know that "2k" is short for two thousand, but writing "2k18" is not that much shorter than writing "2018", right? xD

6 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

I feel like a hipster as l absolutely hated it. Nice to see it got other people hyped.

Wouldn't hating this game make you an anti-hipster? I felt like the game was very pro-hipster, especially early on.

5 hours ago, LouTheDroog said:

Yeah I agree with you. I liked it, but I actually dozed off while watching it

For me, it was not that much about dozing off - I don't mind if a story is paced a bit slower, as long as it's good - but there were some other things that felt off. Top two for me would be Max's use of language (people say "it's how teenagers talk" but it's not, it's too much, it's how a forty year old man thinks teenagers talk - glad they dialed it back a bit in later episodes), and how forced the relationship of Max and Chloe is - I didn't really buy it but the game forces you to accept it. Like how Mass Effect continuously forces Liara on you even if you don't like her and want to do more with Tali or Garrus, or that bitch Bonnie from The Walking Dead Season 2.

5 hours ago, ahoyimzoe said:

This would be a great idea, especially since the ending is... well, it'd have a huge impact on a sequel depending on which one you chose. AS much as I love Max and Chloe, it wouldn't make a lot of sense story-wise or gameplay-wise to continue on with their narrative.

Excited and hyped nonetheless!

To you and others talking about the ending and how it would have an impact on the second game, remember that they could go the way of some other (non-Telltale) franchises with multiple endings and just pick one ending as canon. I doubt they will, but it is a possibility.

4 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Tell me about it xD

Abbreviation is weird for me, it's like a relic from the SMS era when you had limited characters to use. It even took me some time to get used to people saying "plat" here instead of just writing down "platinum". I just don't understand, is everyone in a hurry these days?

Every time someone "abbreviates" without actually making the stuff to type really anything shorter, I think of Community, specifically Ian Duncan's way of abbreviating texts.

Con-4-s-8-tion.png

12 hours ago, Persash said:

im pretty positive it will be new characters and settings but they will keep the same theme and the identity of the game..but how knows we may see new powers 

7 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Wouldn't hating this game make you an anti-hipster? I felt like the game was very pro-hipster, especially early on.

Nah, hipsters hate everything that is mainstream. So because this game was universally liked, hating it makes you a hipster. :P

Anyway, if Max and her geek buddy (I forget his name) watched Wes Anderson movies instead of movies that are actually enjoyable, I might agree with you. 

Also, for some entertainment, check the Urban Dictionary definition of Hipster. The person who added definition 2 is correct, definition 1 was clearly written by a hipster. :)

Edited by MosesRockefeller

20 minutes ago, Stuart Pot said:

Fantastic news, hope Lisa will become the main character though! xD She was the most underrated side character in the game and not seeing her again would be disappointing. :P 

4259bed1c7f6097259d6d55a9e9d380b.jpg

Lisa is always priority <3 ?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:
  Hide contents

Well, it's the one I went with. Max staying with her bestie / possible true love, consequences be damned. It always felt more appropriate to me. 

but then there's always this mental note, sacrifice everyone and save one. Sacrifice one and save everyone. There's so many occasions where she should've originally died, but because Max kept fucking with it.. the result at the end happened lol.

You could clearly assume what I picked lmao. The part where she was messing with the gun is when I lost it.. lol.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Well i liked the first game, expect the ending, that was utter dissapointment.

They promised that your choices will have huge inpact on the game and the ending, well they didnt, at all...
The game literally asked you to choose between 2 type of endings and thats it.

I will wait for the full release with the second game and decide if it's worth it. I bought season pass for the first game when only 1 episode was out, it was a mistake. ?

• Like 1