Orlay_

What're you workin' on?

3,662 posts in this topic

Just finished Spec Ops: The Line - great game!!!

Now going back to do NFS: Hot Pursuit and Bad Company 2

Working on Sly Copper Thieves in Time, such a good game btw =)

Working on Fallout: New Vegas again. I only have 4 trophies needed for the plat, but I am working on getting the rest of the DLC trophies first.

I'm working on the Assassin's Creed 3 :platinum: should have it done still have to collect a few stuff and have to 100% every side mission.

I'm also working on Fallout New Vegas. Very close to getting the Platinum, just have to beat the game for the NCR and reach level 30.

Currently playing a bunch of different games because I got sick of seeing one-third my game collection S or A rank and the rest E ranked. Muscle memory shenanigans have made this fairly comic for observers. Though I'm pretty much going to drop everything for the Skyrim DLC starting tomorrow, with possible dips into Ni no Kuni, as I believe that's most likely to be my next platinum (simple, straightforward, no missable, no tricky/dextrous combat trophies, only need one playthrough, and most importantly I am enraptured wholly by this game).

Sound Shapes. Shold be done maybe by the end of the week

Now I'm working on my next platinum (and hardest ever to achieve) Mortal Kombat

But for now I have to wait to my brother to do is homework, whick will take hours because he don't want do them.

I've been playing Uncharted 3 online so much time, that I decided to take a break!

Yesterday got the platinum of Shrek Forever After, and now I´ll finish the trophies of some games that I'm almost finishing, like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Heavy Rain, Puss in Boots and Tomb Raider Underworld! :)

Dead Space, still 2 playthroughs needed for platinum, but I love the game, so it won't feel like a grind. I just hope impossible difficulty won't be too hard and the upgrade trophies won't take too long.

Resident Evil 6. Trying to get my 17th platinum if I can :unsure:

Edited by NightWing127

Im currently working on mass effect 2 platinum going through insanity mode then I'll be getting the last of the trophies on brink.

My favorite trophy is the platinum for killzone 2 as I really like the game and spent close to 200 hours on it, it's also my rarest platinum B-)

I've just this minute finished Metal Gear Solid 2, forgive me for letting everyone know how proud I am for getting that platinum and I will be screaming it from the rooftops for the next week or so.

I'm trying to boost my completion rate at the minute, so next on my list which I plan on tackling is Final Fantasy XIII, mainly because it's a pretty easy platinum and secondly because I am a huge Final Fantasy Fan.

So yeah FFXIII, just Treasure Hunter and all the Cieth Stone missions to do.

Borderlands - yes, the original

Infamous 2

Skyrim (Still going for that level 50)

There's quite a few games I'm working on right now.

Final Fantasy XIII

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

inFamous

Borderlands

Medal of Honor

Bad Company 2.

There are some others, but I can't think of them right now.

The trophies I'm most proud of would have to be Junior Geologist from inFamous, and Like A Surgeon from Medal of Honor.

Junior Geologist because of how hard it could be to find some of the blast shards, and Like A Surgeon because it was my first time playing Medal of Honor, and it was just fun to get. :)

Working on Wipeout 2048

can't decide if i should do Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus or Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time after

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Spec Ops:The Line. I need to do alot in the game still but I beat it for the first time today and I loved the story!

Im currently working one One Piece Kaizoku Musou the damn coin farm is killing me xD and the online buddy trophy its like WHY!?!?!?! T.T 

Mirror's Edge, i'm currently working on the time trials. So frustrating.. :shakefist:

I tend to attempt platinum to games I only enjoy because video games are about having fun im right? If the game is okayish I usually just complete the single player and trade it in and whatever trophies I got in that play through is the end. Right now I am trying to get Mirrors Edge plat and after it who knows I still have to play all the RE hd remakes which I already downloaded and ff13 but uni keeps getting in the way until the summer at least.