What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Currently playing a bunch of different games because I got sick of seeing one-third my game collection S or A rank and the rest E ranked. Muscle memory shenanigans have made this fairly comic for observers. Though I'm pretty much going to drop everything for the Skyrim DLC starting tomorrow, with possible dips into Ni no Kuni, as I believe that's most likely to be my next platinum (simple, straightforward, no missable, no tricky/dextrous combat trophies, only need one playthrough, and most importantly I am enraptured wholly by this game).

• Like 1

I've been playing Uncharted 3 online so much time, that I decided to take a break!

Yesterday got the platinum of Shrek Forever After, and now I´ll finish the trophies of some games that I'm almost finishing, like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Heavy Rain, Puss in Boots and Tomb Raider Underworld! :)

Im currently working on mass effect 2 platinum going through insanity mode then I'll be getting the last of the trophies on brink.

My favorite trophy is the platinum for killzone 2 as I really like the game and spent close to 200 hours on it, it's also my rarest platinum B-)

I've just this minute finished Metal Gear Solid 2, forgive me for letting everyone know how proud I am for getting that platinum and I will be screaming it from the rooftops for the next week or so.

I'm trying to boost my completion rate at the minute, so next on my list which I plan on tackling is Final Fantasy XIII, mainly because it's a pretty easy platinum and secondly because I am a huge Final Fantasy Fan.

So yeah FFXIII, just Treasure Hunter and all the Cieth Stone missions to do.

There's quite a few games I'm working on right now.

Final Fantasy XIII

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

inFamous

Borderlands

Medal of Honor

Bad Company 2.

There are some others, but I can't think of them right now.

The trophies I'm most proud of would have to be Junior Geologist from inFamous, and Like A Surgeon from Medal of Honor.

Junior Geologist because of how hard it could be to find some of the blast shards, and Like A Surgeon because it was my first time playing Medal of Honor, and it was just fun to get. :)

• 1 month later...

I tend to attempt platinum to games I only enjoy because video games are about having fun im right? If the game is okayish I usually just complete the single player and trade it in and whatever trophies I got in that play through is the end. Right now I am trying to get Mirrors Edge plat and after it who knows I still have to play all the RE hd remakes which I already downloaded and ff13 but uni keeps getting in the way until the summer at least.