What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

21 hours ago, MnVikingsFan34 said:

Got back into BO3 the last few weeks and finishing off the trophies. Made a lot of progress the last few days and now just need Personal Decorator for the platinum. 

Nice. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll ever get through campaign, since I prefer coop, but every session I've tried on here has been a dead end. :( 

14 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Nice. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll ever get through campaign, since I prefer coop, but every session I've tried on here has been a dead end. :( 

Yeah i tried co op a few times and either a) the people I played with were absolute morons or b) couldn't find anyone at all, so I just finished it off on my own. 

The Talos Principle. Finished off World C today so I have all the green, yellow and red sigils. One of the endings is staring me right in the face and I'm dying to see what it is but the trophy guide says no :shakefist:  So instead I'll launch operation mindfuck on the AI for those trophies at some point over the next few days. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

The Talos Principle. Unlocked the trophies for screwing with Milton today, as well as two endings and a couple of others. Moving onto collecting the stars tomorrow and reading each terminal along the way. I really hope I don't have to resolve some puzzles for the stars because I've already forgotten most of the solutions :awesome:

Final Fantasy XII
Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Marvel Heroes Omega - Legendary grind is killer. But I'm under 100 million for Tier 4... D':
Walking Dead Season 1 (Vita) - just need to find the time to do a chapter a day, haven't had the time since FFXII and Orcs Must Die Unchained came out.

Edited by Elvick_

The Talos Principle. Collected all the stars and read every terminal entry today. Some of those stars solutions...:blink: Tomorrow I'll try and finish off the grey sigil puzzles and unlock the final ending, then I can move onto the DLC. 

The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna. Completed the puzzles in Hub 1, 2 and 3. I'll try and finish Hub 4 tonight to finish the story, doubt I'll have time for the stars today so I'll most likely pop the platinum tomorrow or the day after. Gonna stop for something to eat before I keep going though, I'm having pizza! :holy:

Anna (PS3): Probably about 1/2 way through, but maybe I'll restart from scratch with a walkthrough as I know I missed those first couple of endings.

Claire (PS4): Started yesterday, trying to get out of the hospital.

Tales of Symphonia (PS3): About 9 hrs in, near the Palmacosta human ranch.

Ugh, I really should go back to my older games and finish/maybe plat them . . .