What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Saints Row 3, Trine, Thinking about picking up the Jax and Daxtar trilogy to. Pretty much my back catalog 

Edit: And Last of us but that is for pure enjoyment.... trophies are an after thought.

Edited by Paddyb50

Platinum'd Final Fantasy XIII-2, so working on Anarchy Reigns for a bit.

I was working on Saints Row The Third but I can't be bothered at the moment, currently working on FFXIII-2, already completed it 100% on the 360 so I know I can do it. :)

I just finished doing the exact same thing lol Good luck with the Platinum :)

• Like 1

I'm going through the MW3 campaign mode on veteran to pick up some more trophies, will also go over other COD campaigns to get trophies as they are dragging down my completion percentage. Probably won't get the platinums as there are some trophies there I won't get as i'm not the best COD player

Dishonored (hated the high chaos playthrough, I hope the stealth one make up for it).

Battlefield 3 (completed both SP and COOP parts of the game already, now is just a matter pod of on MP for the plat).

My next games will be:

Tomb Raider (I've done the MP part already, arranged an intense boosting group and done it in 2 afternoons and 2 late nights).

Ratchet and Clank 1: completely offline title, the kind I like the most to play.

My backlog to complete unfinished games (games I will plat someday):

Just Cause 2 (casual playthrough clean up for all vehicles and stuff, hardcore playthrough done already).

Dungeon Defenders (need partners for future intense weekend gaming)

Currently working on Skyrim (played 300 hours on PC already, got legendary edition for PS3 cause the game rocks)... But I'm not exactly "trying" to get them, they're so easy and come naturally as I play. Also trying to get Borderlands 2 (very close) and Red Dead Redemption.