What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

-uncharted 2 Crushing mode for Plat.Drake dies fast,have to use cover lots when availlable.

-Bulletstorm multiplayer Anarchy Master last Trophy for Plat.(Need 50,000 total Team score for this one,hard to achieve in public matches.Have to have a team[2to4players]that know what has to be done,good connection & dedicated till the end.No slash & burn fly by night in & out types.)Looks like I will have to start a boosting session to get this one

-My best  :platinum: trophy achievement was NFS Hot Pursuit.When I first started playing this I was having a realy hard time controlling those cars without hitting something.Almost gave up many times on this one.As many gamers are not ones to quit too fast,I kept trying,eventually things came toghether to reach that trophy.

I have to finish these 2 before starting something else.It's hard not too,when I have,UC3,Darksiders2 sitting on the shelf stiil in plastic wrap. 

Edited by Supperbee

I'm trying to plat Uncharted 3 and Kingdoms of Amalur but I'll probably get Uncharted 3 First, also I Wish I had the patience to plat my Tomb raider HD collection all 3 of them but that's gonna take its time and patience again, I prefer the first Tomb Raiders that came out I still remember playing in my old Sega Saturn the first Tomb Raider, Good Times ^^

Seeing you play1&2.Can you give us you're opinion on uncharted 3 is it as good as the first ones.Thanks,to you dedicated relic hunter.

Non trophy:

boxart-large-fw.jpg and boxart-large-fw.jpg

Trophy:

S6c7f36.png Sb4e9ed.png S117b9e.png S24cf21.png

Also going to get back in the groove of finishing S8e5913.png and Sb7f338.png

Nice,Icon layout

For now I am working on Sb791a9.png and I am going to start or continue the S35f959.pngTrilogy soon again (have it on 360).

Hopefully I will platinum Sb84bd4.png and S0fbcd3.pngThe Forgotten Sands this month.

Nice,Icon layout.

So boss to see someone playing Folklore these days. Make sure to unlock Keats Van Helsing-esque red fedora and coat ! :D

Folklore and Lair are the 2 games that made me want to get a PS3 way back when. I'm at the end of Folklore just beefing up all the Folks.

Seeing you play1&2.Can you give us you're opinion on uncharted 3 is it as good as the first ones.Thanks,to you dedicated relic hunter.

I actually think the uncharted 3 is the best of the trilogy, the multiplayer is very good, you can play on co-op mode both online and offline, The Storyline from Uncharted 3 I also think its the best because you get to know the main character Nathan Drake a bit more, learn about his past etc, also the dialogues are very well done but in general all 3 of them are very good.

Also The Hardest Uncharted I think It is Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, The Treasure finding can get very difficult and the final Boss is Soooooooooooooooo Annoying...

Overall all 3 games are very good games if you like puzzles, shooting and adventure games ^^

• Like 1

I actually think the uncharted 3 is the best of the trilogy, the multiplayer is very good, you can play on co-op mode both online and offline, The Storyline from Uncharted 3 I also think its the best because you get to know the main character Nathan Drake a bit more, learn about his past etc, also the dialogues are very well done but in general all 3 of them are very good.

Also The Hardest Uncharted I think It is Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, The Treasure finding can get very difficult and the final Boss is Soooooooooooooooo Annoying...

Overall all 3 games are very good games if you like puzzles, shooting and adventure games ^^

Thanks for you're info on these,you have my likes on the first ones and looking forward to UC3.

Tekken Revolution - only missing the 10 days playing trophy 

Finishing Kingdoms of Amalur - A few trophies and still the story

Then it's LBP Karting - Everything don't counting the story

And then it's Batman Arkham City - Only challenges