What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Currently replaying GTA IV, just to gain some more trophies hopefully plat it too and to get me back into it the controls ready for the new release :D

I have a few games that are currently waiting for that last few trophies to gain plat, but most of the time I become bored of the game and have to not play it for a good while to go back to it, otherwise I get more bored of the game. 

Came out of hospital after 3 months back in febuary, since then I have platinumed..

The Walking Dead

Lord Of The Rings - War In The North

Dead Island Ripetide

Ni No Kuni - Wrath Of The White Witch

Now I am aiming to complete.. Tales Of Graces F

• Like 1

I'm working on Disgaea 4, Castlevania Lord of Shadows and Fallout New Vegas (even if I have to quit the game from time to time when the frame rate became too damn slow!!!!! Curse you Bethesda!!!!)

My favourite Platinum was Demon Soul (my first Plat) :) 

I'm trying to plat Uncharted 3 and Kingdoms of Amalur but I'll probably get Uncharted 3 First, also I Wish I had the patience to plat my Tomb raider HD collection all 3 of them but that's gonna take its time and patience again, I prefer the first Tomb Raiders that came out I still remember playing in my old Sega Saturn the first Tomb Raider, Good Times ^^

• Like 1

Came out of hospital after 3 months back in febuary, since then I have platinumed..

The Walking Dead

Lord Of The Rings - War In The North

Dead Island Ripetide

Ni No Kuni - Wrath Of The White Witch

Now I am aiming to complete.. Tales Of Graces F

Great videos on you're you tube channel,well done.

• Like 1

I'm trying to plat Uncharted 3 and Kingdoms of Amalur but I'll probably get Uncharted 3 First, also I Wish I had the patience to plat my Tomb raider HD collection all 3 of them but that's gonna take its time and patience again, I prefer the first Tomb Raiders that came out I still remember playing in my old Sega Saturn the first Tomb Raider, Good Times ^^

I still have my Saturn hooked up xD Really do love that. And Dragon Force. Nomz.

Working on Devil May Cry 1 HD. Heard DMD mode is the worst in the first game (and it seems painfully accurate. Just beat Nelo Angelo the first time, and that was really really tough for me.), can't wait to play 3 though.

Foolishness, Dante, foolishness. Might controls everything.

Great videos on you're you tube channel,well done.

Thanks.. a few more Ni No Kuni vids still to post then will start thinking about what to record next..

Playing the last of us at the moment, but hoping final fantasy - ARR servers are up and running again this weekend so I can play that again

• Like 1