What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

easiest plat i have ever got was galaga legions dx i have 3 i am working on right now that's nfs the run injustice:gods amoung us and, far cry 3 which i keep putting off, i have alot of games i put on the back burner some i havent even played yet. and more will be comming not even counting what i have for my xbox. my best plat so far is the darkness 2 lots and lots of grinding. but it was worth it because that is my 4th plat now i am working on plat number 6 because 5 was the walking dead season 1.

Edited by nexus_x2007

Mainly working on Dragon Age 2

Doing a templar minded walkthrough while getting a few misable trophies like supplier.

After this it will probable be Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2.

Got ME2 platinum but recently bought the arrival DLC, but I got to replay the whole damn thing (I tend to not keep save files).

On hold:

Far Cry 3

Everytime I join an event, the people not show up and I would really like to platinum this game

(need the last 3 mission coop).

I'm on the first play through of Tales of Graces f. When I finish the game, I'd like to take a small break (before I plat it) and play Uncharted 2 next. I only got a small chance to play, since something important came up. I also have a few games that are collecting dust. Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Ni No Kuni, among other games.

On the vita, I'm hoping to finish Ys Memories and Rayman Legends, and plat them both in a couple of months, before moving my attention to Everybody's Golf and Uncharted Golden Abyss.

So busy  :S

Everything's a messed! Right now...  :giggle: 

Overwhelmed with PS+ Collection downloads...(still haven't Start anyone of them...From Infamous 1, OKAMI, ACE COM.AH, Bioshock Infinite)

then...PS4 greats came out...both (MGSV:GZ & Infamous 2nd Son)  :facepalm: 

And ALL before this I was religiously workin' on: GT6 and KNACK...

Now its a bit here and there...  :giggle: 

Hopefully, I could refocused and NAIL those  :platinum: for KNACK and GT6.  ;) 

Cheers! #goodvibes  :highfive: 

-Razgriz

My  availability for trophy hunting has been small because I have many games recently and all of them requires patience/time to learn and when it comes to games I'm a slow learner. So right now I want to plat Dark Souls 2 and TLOU as fast as possible. However it may not be so easy because I'm always getting "stuck" at PvP and Co-op in Dark Souls 2 and yes, in a good way =)

After recreating my PSN account, I was unmotivated to play any game to acquire the lost trophies until Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster came along. So that's what I'm currently trying to work on :P Very close to the end of the game, and about halfway to platinum.

Getting 400 riddles in arkham city. Just started mass effect 2. Putting in an hour or so of sports champions a night.

Been considering picking up some stuff I beat and sold back before I started hunting. I.E. Prince of Persia, Enslaved, Bionic Commando.

Getting 400 riddles in arkham city. Just started mass effect 2. Putting in an hour or so of sports champions a night.

Been considering picking up some stuff I beat and sold back before I started hunting. I.E. Prince of Persia, Enslaved, Bionic Commando.

I gotta start putting an hour or so into that too. That is something I haven't played in almost 4 years.