What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Working on Platinums for No More Heroes and Force Unleashed.  Gosh having to get 500 kills with each force power is a chore  e.e

I feel ya in those 500 kills thing...thats some bullshit...very annoying...be prepared for Shield kills,those are a real pain.

Currently trying to get online trophies to some titles, so I can just ignore the online to the games and play single player.

As to the games I am currently working on at the moment: GTA IV- Which if anyone can help me with this one that would be great.

I pretty much just need a victory in Mafiya Work, Team Mafiya Work, Car Jack City, Team Car Jack City

Says I have 4 victories in Cops n Crooks, but not sure if that is in All for One and One for All

Then I'm working on online trophies for Red Dead Redemption next. I also been trying to get them for Aliens vs Predator as well. I also have several other games in mind for online trophies I want to get as well, but for the most part GTA IV is what I'm currently doing.

Currently trying to get online trophies to some titles, so I can just ignore the online to the games and play single player.

As to the games I am currently working on at the moment: GTA IV- Which if anyone can help me with this one that would be great.

I pretty much just need a victory in Mafiya Work, Team Mafiya Work, Car Jack City, Team Car Jack City

Says I have 4 victories in Cops n Crooks, but not sure if that is in All for One and One for All

Then I'm working on online trophies for Red Dead Redemption next. I also been trying to get them for Aliens vs Predator as well. I also have several other games in mind for online trophies I want to get as well, but for the most part GTA IV is what I'm currently doing.

I can help with GTA IV as I am revisiting that this week from my backlog.

I'll also be busy with AC: Freedom Cry, Hitman: Absolution, and Prototype.

Well I guess this is the best place to put my backlog......so many games I want to platinum or 100%....so little time...

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Platinum)

Borderlands 2 (Platinum)

Contrast (100%)

Get the last DLC trophy for Black Ops that has eluded me for almost three years now

Dead Nation PS4 (Platinum)

Demon Souls (Platinum)

Tomb Raider PS4 (Platinum)

Get the rest of the Metro: Last Light DLC trophies

Bioshock infinite (Platinum)

The Last of Us: Left Behind (100%)

Mass Effect 2 (Platinum)

Mass Effect 3 (Platinum)

Final Fantasy XIII (Platinum)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Platinum)

Mercenary Kings (Platinum)

Skyrim (Platinum)

Finish Outlast (I am a chicken) and at least attempt Insane mode....maybe go for 100%

Finish Tales Of Xillia (Loving it so much) and might go for the Platinum....also get super excited for Tales Of Xillia 2

Reinstall Fallout 3 (Last play-through I did was before they added a trophy list) and platinum it

Fallout: New Vegas (Platinum)

Maybe someday replace my broken Uncharted: Drake's Fortune disc (another game I played before they added trophies) and go for the platinum

Download Payday 2 this week when it comes out on PS plus and play it with my mates...we might go for the platinum

Finally finish secondary school for good and reward myself with Watch Dogs.....GIANT ROBOT SPIDER!

Edited by mary-d_9