What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Me too. It is so hard. But I am determined to get it.

It's tricky, but not impossible. Just stick behind cover and let the enemy come to you, but watch out when they flank. Also command your teammates to do most of the hard work (like dealing with gun emplacements).

How far are you into the game on FUBAR?

It's tricky, but not impossible. Just stick behind cover and let the enemy come to you, but watch out when they flank. Also command your teammates to do most of the hard work (like dealing with gun emplacements).

How far are you into the game on FUBAR?

Oh, sorry. I was referring specifically to the beginning of Chapter 6 as being hard on FUBAR. Getting the shotgun is easy. Dropping everyone yourself without the team around is difficult because of the flanking. I'll get it eventually. Haven't had problems anywhere else yet.

I am at the beginning of Chapter 6.

Right now, I'm working on Shadow of the Clossus, Tomb Raider, and SSX. And Tales of Xillia.

My favorite trophy would probably be Final Fantasy XIII platinum, only because I'm really proud of that one. So much time and dedication put into it, because the end game was partly a grind fest, and partly a great deal of strategy. It was the best part of the game anyways...

Edited by Zeldrick

1. South Park TSoT - should plat this weekend

2. Smart As - currently changing the Vita's system date for the 100 days trophy and grinding to get all games up to "Genius".  Then I just need to get the 100 Street Stars and I'm done.

3. Plants vrs Zombies - Love this game.  Almost done.  Need to finish playthrough 2, get some more zen-garden plants, and do a few misc challenges like the survive to wave 40 survival challenge.

Then I'll be spending some time in stealth mode, with Thief, Dishonored and Sly: TiT and might have a go on the other PS+ games too.  Such a big backlog.

PS3 - Finishing off PES 2013.  I have 2 grind golds to get.

+ started Ni No Kuni with the wife.

PS4-  Tomb Raider DE is due to be started up soon

In between I'm Having a bit of a faff on some Vita games having just bought one.  I've been tagging Vita games in PS+ for a while and have a instant catalog of games to play with the new machine.