What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

sly cooper hd trilogy people.  one of the only consoles i do not own is a ps2, and thats what these came out for. so far, these games are great! trophies asside, lite hearted games are just what i need in between infamous:ss, the ME trilogy, and dead nation.

I am currently working on 3 games:

GTA V (45 of 50 trophies)

Beyond Two Souls (41 of 46 trophies)

Call Of Duty - Black Ops 2 (14 of 51 trophies (counting only the base game since i won't be getting the DLC))

Note:

I'm only playing COD - BO 2 right now, i just got it, and i'm waiting for some things for GTA V and Beyond Two Souls to happen. what are those things? well, for GTA V, Rockstar has banned me even though i didn't do anything that i shouldn't of, and i still have 2 online trophies to win, so it's impossible right now. As for Beyond Two Souls, i'm waiting to get a second controller, since one of the trophies is to finish the game in duo mode, i tried with my android, but it just wasn't working out  :shakefist: , i was thinking to win all other trophies in one playthrough and just play again when i get an another controller, i'm still not sure if i will do it

Edited by TonyCROGamingHD

Arkham city - finished Collectibles, started combat challenges and knocked out the first 6 with only 2 restarts. Doesn't seem as hard as B:AA but maybe that's just experience.

Mass Effect 2 first playthrough