Favorite Final Fantasy Game?

Beyondthegrave07

Not sure if I'd answered here so anyway, FF7 and FF8.

FF7 because I got a Friends wife hooked on Jrpg's by loaning my PS and this game. She and her husband thanked me for months,,, Also, The story affected me to the degree that I had FF7 related dreams as did 2 of my friends, admitting this was like a "coming out" moment that I'll remember forever. 2 Bad ass guys almost sobbing over this game to me, it was quite amazing that a game could bring out the emotional side of anyone.

FF8 because It reminded me of University, I loved the story, the cast and sound track. I don't have as much to say about FF8 except I've played it through more times the FF7.

I haven't played too many Final Fantasy games yet to begin with

well any my favorites so far
1. Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy
2. Final Fantasy X
3. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Might have to pick up some more games in the series later since other ones I played were Final Fantasy IV on DS either III or IV I did like that one as well.

And Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core( liked this as well) Also played Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy VII.

kind of want to get Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, XII Revenant Wings and maybe some others.

myG0G84.png

It was my first. Still very special to me.

Saw friends playing it one day and figured I might try it. Had a bit of a rocky start with it (was a rental, and would freeze every time on S.S. Liki), but correcting that with a purchase, I was hooked. At the time, would've been my longest-played game and was responsible for the latter half of my old user/screen name.

I'll probably have [At/To] Zanarkand played at my funeral.