Favorite Final Fantasy Game?

Beyondthegrave07

1. FFX - No one that has ever played it will ever forget: "I have done it. I have become a summoner."

2. FFXI - It was a lot of hard work reaching those AF armors, but along the way you make friends that share your love for final fantasy.

3. FFVII - The game that got me into gaming. Games before this are dull in my mind, but this game stands tall among my memories.

Edited by Aeirou
  • Like 1

I have never so much as seen a Final Fantasy game, but there is quite a bit of talk about them....is there any place I can get one?

If you are looking for a physical copy of a Final Fantasy game, finding anything before Final Fantasy X is going to be either hard or expensive, so for any Final Fantasy game that precedes X I'd suggest that you try looking on the PlayStation Store (I through to IX are PSone classics) and downloading them if you have the money and Hard Drive space. Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are very easy to find as they are current gen titles. I'd recommend the Final Fantasy franchise to anyone that wants to try their very first J-RPG as they make for a good entry point into the genre.

Now for my top 3;

1. Final Fantasy VII (First one I ever played)
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. Final Fantasy XIII (Although the linearity of the game was a big drawback)

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart

FFX

FFIX

Followed by 7 and 13 (somewhat fun), the only ones I didn't enjoy much where 8 and 12, specially 12, since that's the responsible for me to start to look into other RPGs then Final Fantasy (at that time the only RPGs I had played where FF).

Still X and IX are my favorite, being X the number 1.

And by the way, someone know what happened to the HD version of FFX that SE announced ages ago?

I know a lot of you won't agree with my favorite, but It's Final Fantasy XII. Why? It was deep and full of twists and turns. It also reminded me soooooooo much of Star Wars. The characters reminded me of characters from Star Wars as well.

1. Final Fantasy XII

2. Final Fantasy X

3. Final Fantasy VII

• Like 2