Favorite Final Fantasy Game?

Beyondthegrave07

• 3 weeks later...

Final Fantasy VIII, forever and ever.

Also Final Fantasy IX, then Final Fantasy X.

I HATE Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XIII. :L

Ps: long live The Legend of Dragoon, one of the best RPG's ever made. :D

I can't believe I sold my copy of Legend of Dragoon, it is worth big bucks now. Oh well at least I kept Suikoden 1 & 2

FFX of course. 

FFXII ( nice to see some other people have this in their list, I usually only hear negative stuff

FFVII, the first RPG I played

Edited by kuskus74
  • Like 1

I can't believe I sold my copy of Legend of Dragoon, it is worth big bucks now. Oh well at least I kept Suikoden 1 & 2

FFX of course. 

FFXII ( nice to see some other people have this in their list, I usually only hear negative stuff

FFVII, the first RPG I played

You kept Suikoden 2, and therefore avoided the pain I now experience ._.

• Like 1

i'll name from what i played so far, i played a very few FF games as the rest i never got the chance to try them so...

FFXII : i consider it the best one i played so far, sure it have a lot's of problems on the battle system " FF games never play fair " but i still loves it.

FF9 : my brother bought it, every time he played it i sit near him watching, graphics don't make a good game and this game play awesome! despite that i am not in to turn base RPG, but i'll try it when i got the time for it.

FF dirge of cerberus : i just love action RPG.

i don't know.. but back at the ps1 ps2 days i was not a big fan of FF series, i was more open to other JRPG other then the one that square enix makes, the legend of the dragons was my favorite turn base RPG and also it's the game that made me get in to turn based RPG's.  

Edited by yellowwindow7