Hitman Intro FREE

BlueBerry_1337

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's a good offer, but I won't be playing this until I own all of the DLC. Getting the 100% in the base game but nothing else just isn't good enough for me. :P Cool for those of you who don't care about that stuff though.

I'll download it but I won't play it until I have all episodes so I could 100% it.

Isn't this like a episodic game? I would assume it follow those TT games and be free first episode. But great to be free nevertheless. Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, leandrorhcp said:

It seems Paris is also free... at least managed to download it too a few hours ago! Does anyone know if progress and trophies carry on if I buy the psychical edition later?

I heard that they both have the a joined trophy list but I'm not sure

Was wondering if / when this would happen. Thanks for the post dude, I'll check it out on my 2 weeks off. Which starts tonight. Keen.

Bummer, I thought it was episode 1 for some reason, not just the prologue. Either way, I'm not bummed about getting

..."full access to everything included in the ‘ICA Facility’ location

- 2 Story missions, including all cut-scenes
- 2 Escalations Contracts
- 40+ Challenges
- 17 Trophies"

for free.

All the other episodes are in the double up sale in Europe atm. They are smart, giving away the first ep. for free so more people will be buying it at the sale!

I was acctualy woundering why ep. 1 wasn't on sale until I got the e-mail IO, that it was for free.

Edited by Morfea

i highly recommend giving it a go! i wasn't a fan of it first time i played (very punitive when going rambo ^^) and stealth game arn't my cup of tea but after long hours following opportunities, wondering around the levels and discovering the game mechanics i falled inlove! there's so much to this game that make the same mission never going twice the same :P the trophy list also isn't too hard aslong as you don't mind spending 30-40h on a game. even the mastery level 20 is fun to and not grindy at all since you have to complete around 50% of the different challenges wich make you do different stuff every time :) 

3 hours ago, imOvray said:

i highly recommend giving it a go! i wasn't a fan of it first time i played (very punitive when going rambo ^^) and stealth game arn't my cup of tea but after long hours following opportunities, wondering around the levels and discovering the game mechanics i falled inlove! there's so much to this game that make the same mission never going twice the same :P the trophy list also isn't too hard aslong as you don't mind spending 30-40h on a game. even the mastery level 20 is fun to and not grindy at all since you have to complete around 50% of the different challenges wich make you do different stuff every time :) 

Totally agree. It's much better than Absolution (every mission is about assassination, not only going from place A to B ), and it forgives a lot when you're playing (so you can try so many different things). For me as a Hitman fun it was a lot of fun, but my brother (totally opposite) also enjoyed it. And challenges are amazing :D

17 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

So, if I buy the "complete first season" that is on sale now for €24 or thereabouts, I will get everything, right? Including the bonus missions?

Will try this free first mission, I guess. Safe!

Yes, if you buy the First Season you get everything, same as buying the psychical copy.

If you downloaded the free Intro Pack, you can alternatively buy the separate episodes. For unlocking the full trophy list you will need:

• Paris
  • Sapienza
  • Marrakesh
  • Bangkok
  • Colorado
  • Hokkaido
  • Bonus Episode (includes The Icon, A House Built on Sand & Landslide)

Edited by leandrorhcp
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, leandrorhcp said:

Yes, if you buy the First Season you get everything, same as buying the psychical copy.

If you downloaded the free Intro Pack, you can alternatively buy the separate episodes. For unlocking the full trophy list you will need:

• Paris
  • Sapienza
  • Marrakesh
  • Bangkok
  • Colorado
  • Hokkaido
  • Bonus Episode (includes The Icon, A House Built on Sand & Landslide)

Thanks. Are you 100% sure the First Season includes the Bonus Episode pack?

Someone in a different thread just posted that it seems like the First Season includes neither the Bonus Episode nor the Requiem pack. I don't care about the Requiem pack as it's just an extra suit and some weapons but I do want to have all the missions, especially if trophy packs are tied to them. If I'm paying €24 for a digital game, I want to be sure it includes all the relevant DLC.

If I enjoy a free first episode, I'm going to be into the game until the end so I don't expect to buy separate episodes. Don't think I actually ever bought any episodic game's episodes separately, except for Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead, which did not have a season pass or pack or anything.

30 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Thanks. Are you 100% sure the First Season includes the Bonus Episode pack?

Someone in a different thread just posted that it seems like the First Season includes neither the Bonus Episode nor the Requiem pack. I don't care about the Requiem pack as it's just an extra suit and some weapons but I do want to have all the missions, especially if trophy packs are tied to them. If I'm paying €24 for a digital game, I want to be sure it includes all the relevant DLC.

If I enjoy a free first episode, I'm going to be into the game until the end so I don't expect to buy separate episodes. Don't think I actually ever bought any episodic game's episodes separately, except for Telltale's first season of The Walking Dead, which did not have a season pass or pack or anything.

Yes, I'm sure it includes the bonus episodes. Not sure about the Requiem pack though.

Edited by leandrorhcp
  • Like 1