If You Could Bring An Outside Exclusive to PS3 . . .

Bullstomp

1. The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - Xbox/PC only. I want to play this game on my PS3 so badly, especially if they added trophy support.
  2. Witcher 1/2 - It really needs to happen. I'm desperate to play these games but my laptop is not powerful enough to run them.
  3. Pokemon - Obviously this is never gonna happen, but we can dream.
  4. Fable 1/2/3 - Despite its many flaws, I loved Fable for the original Xbox. I want the opportunity to play Fable 2 and 3.
  5. Neverwinter Nights (With support for the toolset and mods) - Such a classic game that was only released for PC. I would love to play this game on my PS3 console despite its thoroughly dated graphics and interface, due to the sheer number of mods available and the most user friendly toolset I have ever seen.

Edited by Penguin Pirate

1. The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - Xbox/PC only. I want to play this game on my PS3 so badly, especially if they added trophy support.

What are you talking about? Morrowind is on PS3. It came out a while ago on PSN for about $30 and it does have trophy support. You should check again. LOL JOKES I'm sorry to get your hopes up.

• Like 1

Forza and Pokemon would be great on the PlayStation 3 and Vita, in my opinion. I think a Pokemon game on the Vita would be a massive system seller.

Parker

You could just watch Vita sells go from 10 or so a day, to infinite. I know I would buy one, maybe even a second to give my brother for a graduation gift so I can play him.

What are you talking about? Morrowind is on PS3. It came out a while ago on PSN for about $30 and it does have trophy support. You should check again. LOL JOKES I'm sorry to get your hopes up.

The chances of this happening without me knowing are pretty slim. :P

Not gonna lie, I'd spend a lot more than $30 to play Morrowind with trophy support.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...