PSNP Weeblympics

1 minute ago, viech54 said:

There are bronze, silver, gold and platinum medals. Will there be a medal for the participant(s) who earns the most eligible UR platinums during the event? We could crown PSNP's Lord/Lady of Weebs :awesome:

Lol i almost posted the same idea at almost the same time aswell.

1 minute ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Kinda curious but will there be more medals? like a has never changed a game medal or so?

Not saying the current 4 are bad but could we have more varity? Or maybe something like a platinum Saber medal for those who like Saber more than miku (not that miku is bad to have as a plat medal)

Hmm let me think about it, I have a loooooong time and options are very welcome.

1 minute ago, viech54 said:

There are bronze, silver, gold and platinum medals. Will there be a medal for the participant(s) who earns the most eligible UR platinums during the event? We could crown PSNP's Lord/Lady of Weebs :awesome:

I don't think most of the participants would want to be called that except me and @Satoshi Ookami and few others lol. I love the idea though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hertz said:

I don't think most of the participants would want to be called that except me and @Satoshi Ookami and few others lol. I love the idea though.

Well, I can somewhat relate to that. According to most definitions of the word, I'm not even a real weeb. But I wouldn't mind such a medal. It's the Weeblympics, something like this shouldn't come as a surprise.

6 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Lol i almost posted the same idea at almost the same time aswell.

Ninja'd by you, well done :D I still have a long way to go on my way to master the art of not getting ninja'd by others xD

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But that's me :awesome: 

Time to defend your title, then :awesome:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Kinda curious but will there be more medals? like a has never changed a game medal or so?

Not saying the current 4 are bad but could we have more varity? Or maybe something like a platinum Saber medal for those who like Saber more than miku (not that miku is bad to have as a plat medal)

It would be cool to have more medals, or a variety of medal characters to choose from. However, for your specific idea, I don't think that would be very fair. Just because a game might be eligible now, but a few months, or even a year from now, it may not be, and will need to be replaced. It could be, just saying that people don't really have any control over that. So it wouldn't really mean anything except that they got lucky.

Would Everybody's Golf count? A Japanese golf game using anime style art and graphics.
I ask this because the new one is out soon and if previous releases are anything to go by the trophy list is going to be a pain based on luck and grinding.

• Like 1

I have to warn everyone, my modem is starting to misbehave and DC'd twice in the past ten minutes. I hope this is just because the cleaning lady accidentally yanked out the cable to the modem and I screwed it back in so it should work, but worst case scenario - my modem needs to be completely replaced as it's busted. That means I'll be without internet for a week or so. Hopefully that is not the case, but it's annoying when I DC when I am trying to play FFXIV. :(

10 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

I have to warn everyone, my modem is starting to misbehave and DC'd twice in the past ten minutes. I hope this is just because the cleaning lady accidentally yanked out the cable to the modem and I screwed it back in so it should work, but worst case scenario - my modem needs to be completely replaced as it's busted. That means I'll be without internet for a week or so. Hopefully that is not the case, but it's annoying when I DC when I am trying to play FFXIV. :(

Say goodbye to the roaches!

(They won't be gone for long.)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Would Everybody's Golf count? A Japanese golf game using anime style art and graphics.
I ask this because the new one is out soon and if previous releases are anything to go by the trophy list is going to be a pain based on luck and grinding.

Hmm I don't have that in the list? I know I put that there. But yeah it is more than welcome to add in your list for sure. :) 

While thinking about possible extra awards, I though of giving an award for getting the rarest platinum of the year (the rarity check of the platinum trophies would be on the same day this thread was created, so everyone would be in equal footing). Or make it 4 awards (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze awards), with each person counting only their rarest platinum for this.

On another thing, am I allowed to remove games from my list? I kind of rushed to make the initial list, so now I have at least 3 regreats.. 

Can I remove Shadow of the Colossus, Last Guardian and El Shaddai? (I doubt that I can plat the 2 first games and have several doubts that I can even get a copy of El Shaddai for a reasonable price..).

Since the lists can be changed at any time, I would like to get it out of the way right away.. and I think that I will stick by the other 24 games (even if I'm insure if I will end up platinum Deception IV, and I'm unsure if the trophy glitches that I heard that Armello got in a patch are fixed or not..).

PS: yesterday purchased 5 more games for this (FF12, Tears to Tiara 2, Dark cloud 2, Tokyo Twillight Ghost Hunters, Guilty Gears Xrd -Revelatot-.. plus Valkyria Revolution.. I was to let this one to buy later, but couldn't resist when I went to get FF12...).. all that was on top of KH2.8 Prologue + Dungeon Travelers 2 + Odin Sphere last week..

Ya, I'm spending way to much money.. and didn't got everything that I wanted from the current sale on psn (Dark Cloud + Arc The Lad, Wild Arms 3 + Anima +...).

5 minutes ago, Hertz said:

@Han_the_Dragon Yes, you are allowed to change your lists anytime. But let me do them later, doing it in my phone is no fun =P 

Hmm I'll talk to my tsun-tsun artist about that idea that you gave for the awards part though. 

Ok, thanks.

I will remove it also from my post/list on the 2nd page, since I will use it as a checklist on what I need to be looking for on sales as well as of what I already got.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JaM said:

hmmm.. I am a bit confused now... sooo... if I platted a UR weeb game before, it counts on the list? or do we need to start from scratch?

You start from scratch. The ones you got before are voided for the event. Which rule confused you for that?

I have to word it right again, my bad grammar is showing again too =P

And yes I should change yours to Kuriyama but Shinpachi suits you more :awesome:.  

2 minutes ago, Hertz said:

You start from scratch. The ones you got before are voided for the event. Which rule confused you for that?

I have to word it right again, my bad grammar is showing again too =P

And yes I should change yours to Kuriyama but Shinpachi suits you more :awesome:.  

ok. got, just got confused since there is already a medal achiever which has gained before the thread is made.

<_< well, as long as it is Megane...

1 minute ago, JaM said:

ok. got, just got confused since there is already a medal achiever which has gained before the thread is made.

<_< well, as long as it is Megane...

Ohhh, no we did this event way before I posted it here. I just put it up in public this time. :P 

1475659982175.gif

• Like 1