PSNP Weeblympics

SAO re: HF progress update: I Defeated the 82nd floor to 85th floor bosses and at the same time been Working on Memories

Spoiler

Then that Guy appeared after I Defeated the 84th floor boss gave me the feeling I want to kill him. If I`am not wrong He may be that DAMN Fairy King

Spoiler

640?cb=20160915153249

Wow! You look beautiful with just a Apron on Asuna

640?cb=20160922012938

Saddest Moment so far

640?cb=20160915191843

Damn that was cute

• Like 1

oooh.. nice... some KakeguYuri love :awesome: ED > OP though :awesome:

On 10/15/2017 at 8:39 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I finished the first DLC for Muramasa Rebirth, that second boss was a nightmare to do on Fury. Considered to write a guide for it, but unsure if it's worth the effort.

lol... been a while since I played it but I could never forget those balls... xD here's a tip I've learned from Aexuz, it seems like the bosses level = your current level, so sometimes, fighting them in lower level is better than grinding... have fun with 2nd DLC... my fave among the 4 DLCs. 

2 hours ago, JaM said:

lol... been a while since I played it but I could never forget those balls... xD here's a tip I've learned from Aexuz, it seems like the bosses level = your current level, so sometimes, fighting them in lower level is better than grinding... have fun with 2nd DLC... my fave among the 4 DLCs. 

Some of those creatures are disgusting. I noticed that too, beat the second boss at lvl 12 and the final boss as lvl 15. Currently doing the fury playthrough of the second DLC, those crows took a lot of retries. Ended up at lvl 9 before beating them -_- . The sumo wrestler is next.

11 hours ago, JaM said:

have fun with 2nd DLC... my fave among the 4 DLCs. 

This second boss is so incredibly broken, I keep getting killed after he becomes enraged because he goes off-screen and then either charges or uses ranged palm strikes (because sumo wrestlers really need a ranged attack on top of the other OP moves). Oh and let's not forget he's so fast that even superman would be jealous. I get that the main character is a farmer and not a trained ninja, but he's so slow and the weapons are crap.

• Like 1

Finally fnished the second DLC in Muramasa Rebirth. I'm surprised the trophy for completing Fury mode isn't rarer than its counterpart in DLC #1, the haunted mansion boss was a lot easier than the sumo wrestler. Anyway, started the third DLC and I'm liking it a lot. The second boss reminded me a lot of this Naruto moment:

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor orochimaru tsunade jiraiya

• Like 2

SAO re: HF progress update: I Defeated both 89th floor boss(It was very close before I had to restart that Boss Fight) and 90th floor boss(That Boss was very Cool)

Spoiler

4b3c3ca233d99e4660353add743f434215083561

:awesome:

Spoiler

6cd6338396184acbe99825706f12378b15083561

Those was some Cute little perverts.

Spoiler

dbcb68093bc0685bdc39a772b9fbf7ef15083561

Bonus Asuna Bed Scene

To those that have added Everybody's Golf (2017) to their list - the platinum rarity has been increasing very quickly lately and you might want to get going on it if you haven't started. I've bumped it up on my priority list and it's now at 22/31 (44%). Should beat the game later today and then start tackling the revenge VS characters.