PSNP Weeblympics

4 hours ago, Hertz said:

Weeblympics Plat #2

Le4f27d.png

1L99231e.png

:platinum: The Queen reigns mercilessly over all nightmares. :platinum:
Acquire all trophies.

Easy game if you follow @Tosmasta00 S Rank Guide. 

How many hours does it take to plat it? And how many of those are spent grinding? I've been on the fence about getting this game for a long time.

17 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

How many hours does it take to plat it? And how many of those are spent grinding? I've been on the fence about getting this game for a long time.

Hmm, if I wasn't fooling around too much I could've gotten the plat faster but it should be at least 40 - 50 hours if you know what you are doing. 

Update on Everybody's Golf (2017)

Earlier today, course two finally had the regular tees, regular cup and normal wind so it was perfect time to grab the condors needed to get the platinum, and I managed to hit all three needed, one in the final hour before the courses changed. Beat all the secret VS characters up to that point, so all I have are the two that appear after 80 and 120 tournaments. I should get those when I start finishing off the gallery, and I have two ranks (2 and 4) filled out there. Still can't finish this before the end of the month because of how the revenge VS characters work, but I'll definitely finish it before it hits 5.5%. Will probably start something else in the meantime now that the main obstacle in this has been finished up.

Edited by Arctic Cress
  • Like 1

On 27.10.2017 at 4:21 PM, Warpedsavior said:

Fourth weeblympics :platinum: 

Final Fantasy IX

1L3c573a.png

I'd say this Final Fantasy was a Final Fantasy I enjoyed more then some of the others. Though a guide is definitely necessary for a lot of the trophies and missables.

Congratulations. What would you say was the most troublesome trophy? The 1000 jumps?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, viech54 said:

Congratulations. What would you say was the most troublesome trophy? The 1000 jumps?

Yeah, I'd say the 1000 jumps is the most troublesome trophy, though it's not the only troublesome trophy. Grinding for 10,000 kills, getting the ATE trophy, the S rank treasure hunter trophy, the trophy Found in the Shuffle, those trophies were a pain in my opinion.

7 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Congrats!

Is that different from the other game (Deception IV) or is it just an upgrade like Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta? Trying to decide if I should add it to my backlog..

It's an upgrade of the other Deception but you have a different MC. Also it plays better than the other game. 

After a busy couple of weeks, I've finally gotten the chance to go through and add all the new games and new people to the Spreadsheet (Silly CPA course project, staying up till 4am on a work night :facepalm:). If you notice anything out of place on the spreadsheet please let me know, Percentages should be fully updated by some point on Wednesday.

18 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Progress Update....
I forgot just how grindy SAO: Hollow Fragment is.. Which makes me question why I decided to do this game twice... Ah well

The affection grind is the only reason I'm not getting Re:HF and the PS4 version has even more people that need to reach max affection :jaymon: .

EDF progress update. Didn't play that much in october. It's also becoming clear that it's almost impossible to beat EDF 2 solo, so i need to find a partner who is willing to do the inferno missions with me. Hoping to at least finish hardest difficulty on 4.1 in november.

F1ubqGJ.png

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

Can I add .hack//G.U. Last Recode to my list, or do I have to wait until it officially comes out on the 3rd? Gonna be UR for a least a while, so I want to jump on it while I can. It'll probably end up being UR legit, because of the Crimson VS grind, and the Book of 1000 grind though.

@Hertz can you add Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon to my list? It`s still Ultra Rare and It`s been a week tomorrow since it`s release. I`am going to start on it right away then Mom gets it in her mailbox. I made sure that Nights of Azure 2 will be my next Milestone.

Spoiler

L91716b.png