PSNP Weeblympics

14 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

To those that have added Everybody's Golf (2017) to their list - the platinum rarity has been increasing very quickly lately and you might want to get going on it if you haven't started. I've bumped it up on my priority list and it's now at 22/31 (44%). Should beat the game later today and then start tackling the revenge VS characters.

Well that is rather surprising given the past games are so low but regions had their own trophy lists where this is a single list.
Looks like I will need another game to my list, Spent way too much time just trying to get one condor and had no luck with so many shots niches away.

Edited by fisty123

27 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Third Muramasa DLC has been completed :dance: . The story and bosses are the best ones so far out of all the DLCs. The second ending would also make a good basis for a sequel. Started the last DLC and it has a lot of humour so far.

@Hertz Are you going to add an emblem for completing all DLCs for a game? All 4 Muramasa Rebirth DLCs have UR trophies too.

Oh and heads up: the plat for Ys VIII is no longer eligible, the rarity is already past 8%.

The last DLC is my favorite! Loved the comedy element.

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh and heads up: the plat for Ys VIII is no longer eligible, the rarity is already past 8%.

One Vita list seems to still be at a little over 2% so if I understand correctly, that keeps it eligible at the moment? 

I have been wanting to post here for a bit (actually since around the time @whoadreader  got Armello platinum, really good work on that!! I still have some trophies left that I'm having a hard time to setup.. hell the AI screwed me already 3-4 times of a somewhat simple Rot Victory..).

I'm still juggling between games in my rush to the 10k milestone, but still doing a little progress on the games for this event.. so I'm also going now to make a little update:

Muramasa Rebirth - 19% total (33% main trophy list) (finished both story modes on Legend, what is the easiest final boss to defeat in Chaos to unlock Fury? Also, on what should I focus after unlock Fury, should I do get all swords and clear the Caves on Legend, or should I leave the Caves and Swords for the Fury playthrough, since I will need to get the swords again in Fury, right? Really not sure how to tackle this right now..)

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters - 4% (Just started it, since it has a ton of trophies, and looked like a somewhat quick platinum, also as a booster for my 10k milestone rush)..

Final Fantasy IX - 14% (Got to Lifa Tree.. didn't attempt the Jump mini-game again, but will probably try it when I get back to Alexandria..)

Armello - 83% (missing 9 trophies, from those there's still some stupidly easy, that heavy rely on luck, as well as some troublesome ones that also rely heavily on luck, specially the "Cry Me a River" one.. Main focus currently is to just get Rot Victory and Sana Power trophies)

I think that's it for my playing in this event, since I did play other games that either aren't Japanese (NFS Shift, Beyond Two Souls, God of War III), aren't UR Japanese games (Nitroplus Blasterz, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth) or I was past the 35% to enter them (LBP Karting).

Also, hopefully next weekend I will hit the 10k milestone and the Deus Ex Mankind Divided platinum, because if all else fails, I will just plat The Walking Dead Season 1 or The Wolf Among Us to boost my trophy count (probably TWAU, since I have always been more interested in trying that game then the 1st TWD season..

41 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

How about a bonus medal, that way it doesn't have to be for a specific game?

This sounds like a  good idea, just 1 bonus medal for getting at least 1 game with DLC to 100% (also, make it a different color, like Red or Green, so it shows that's not part of a rank system, but just a general bonus medal). You would just need to find a character with a perfectionist personality to put on the medal...

Edit: I knew I had forgot something...

@Hertz Please add Guilty Gear Xrd - Sign - PS3 to my list of games.. (I think it's just this one that I got lately..)

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Muramasa Rebirth - 19% total (33% main trophy list) (finished both story modes on Legend, what is the easiest final boss to defeat in Chaos to unlock Fury? Also, on what should I focus after unlock Fury, should I do get all swords and clear the Caves on Legend, or should I leave the Caves and Swords for the Fury playthrough, since I will need to get the swords again in Fury, right? Really not sure how to tackle this right now..)

I used Kisuke's final boss to unlock Fury as most of his attacks can be dodged. Momohime's final boss has those homing orbs that keep shooting other orbs and those lotus flowers that continue to attack until they're defeated, which I found a lot more annoying to deal with.

No, NO, don't leave the caves for Fury, as Fury only requires 4 out of 14 caves. You do not want to do the Izu cave on Fury, unless you have godlike skills. The swords and endings can be saved for Fury though. What I did was first challenge all bosses again (that means all 16 bosses with 1 character) to get items, then do all caves of evil to get more items. That should be enough to obtain the trophy for all accessories, assuming you've bought and found the remaining ones. I also forged every sword and went for every ending and ate enough meals at restaurants in the process. Then I switched to Momohime and did all caves again with her. Afterwards I started Fury and did it all over again, except for beating all bosses and caves. 

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

This sounds like a  good idea, just 1 bonus medal for getting at least 1 game with DLC to 100% (also, make it a different color, like Red or Green, so it shows that's not part of a rank system, but just a general bonus medal). You would just need to find a character with a perfectionist personality to put on the medal...

Kunikida from Bungou Stray Dogs is a perfectionist who always plans everything and wants to stick to his schedule no matter what.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I used Kisuke's final boss to unlock Fury as most of his attacks can be dodged. Momohime's final boss has those homing orbs that keep shooting other orbs and those lotus flowers that continue to attack until they're defeated, which I found a lot more annoying to deal with.

No, NO, don't leave the caves for Fury, as Fury only requires 4 out of 14 caves. You do not want to do the Izu cave on Fury, unless you have godlike skills. The swords and endings can be saved for Fury though. What I did was first challenge all bosses again (that means all 16 bosses with 1 character) to get items, then do all caves of evil to get more items. That should be enough to obtain the trophy for all accessories, assuming you've

bought and found the remaining ones. I also forged every sword and went for every ending and ate enough meals at restaurants in the process. Then I switched to Momohime and did all caves again with her. Afterwards I started Fury and did it all over again, except for beating all bosses and caves. 

Ok, I think that I will do the same (and maybe get the 999-hit combo that I forgot to get on the early boss with Kisuke).

Just a question, why did you beat the bosses again? Do we get something new? (Also, I actually didn't even knew we could fight them again :lol:)

11 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Kunikida from Bungou Stray Dogs is a perfectionist who always plans everything and wants to stick to his schedule no matter what.

Ya, that guy does have plans for everything and always sticks to it.. sounds like a good candidate.

2 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, I think that I will do the same (and maybe get the 999-hit combo that I forgot to get on the early boss with Kisuke).

Just a question, why did you beat the bosses again? Do we get something new? (Also, I actually didn't even knew we could fight them again :lol:)

Ya, that guy does have plans for everything and always sticks to it.. sounds like a good candidate.

I also destroyed all barriers, beat the squid boss, and saw the mermaid.

Yeah, you get accessories when fighting bosses again and fighting the opposite character's bosses. 

Then Dazai comes along and messes everything up :lol: .

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

I also destroyed all barriers, beat the squid boss, and saw the mermaid.

Yeah, you get accessories when fighting bosses again and fighting the opposite character's bosses. 

Then Dazai comes along and messes everything up :lol: .

Ok, I see, that sounds like a good game plan. Thanks.

So true about Dazai, that anime really was lots of fun to watch!

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Muramasa Rebirth is now at 100%, completed the last DLC. This on was very funny, definitely one of the best DLCs and I liked that epilogue that tries to tie DLC #1 and #3 with this one. DLC #2 is rightfully excluded, it's by far the worst one.

Spent over 60 hours on the DLCs, while the plat was obtained in 57 hours :lol:. My overall completion percentage also went from 93.99% to 94.36% :dance:, getting closer to 95% .

Congrats! 

Let's see if I can make a list of 20

Spoiler

astebreed

catherine

devil may cry 4 special edition

disgaea 4 a promise revisited

guilty gear xrd sign

Disgaea D2

Yakuza 3

Shadow of the Colossus

Sword Art Online Re:Hollow Fragment

Transformers Devastation

Yakuza Dead Souls

Final Fantasy IX

Yakuza Kiwami

Danganronpa V3

Grand Kingdom

Gal*Gun Double Peace

Shadow Warrior

Shadow Warrior 2

Downwell

Tales of Symphonia

Not sure if Shadow Warrior 1 and 2 will count, or Grand Kingdom and Disgaea D2 since they are high on the trophy percentage