PSNP Weeblympics

22 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Can I add .hack//G.U. Last Recode to my list, or do I have to wait until it officially comes out on the 3rd? Gonna be UR for a least a while, so I want to jump on it while I can. It'll probably end up being UR legit, because of the Crimson VS grind, and the Book of 1000 grind though.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

@Hertz can you add Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon to my list? It`s still Ultra Rare and It`s been a week tomorrow since it`s release. I`am going to start on it right away then Mom gets it in her mailbox. I made sure that Nights of Azure 2 will be my next Milestone.

Reveal hidden contents

L91716b.png

I'll add it to you guys' list if you plat it while it's still new and in UR. I know for a fact Yoru no Nai Kuni will be upping in the rarity department. I'm not sure about .hack

• Like 2

Up to 77% on Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. On my 3rd playthrough and paying more attention to my reputation with the other characters so I should hopefully be able to finish most trophies on this playthrough with some extra battling. Then it's a lot of Hypernatural to finish it off.  

Mixing playing time in with KYC gaming so I have a bunch of games from this list on my KYC playlist for the month. We'll see how many I can finish over the next few months going into Christmas.

On 01/11/2017 at 9:44 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

The affection grind is the only reason I'm not getting Re:HF and the PS4 version has even more people that need to reach max affection :jaymon: .

Ahh, I was not aware you also have to get Sachi and Argo levels to rank 5 for the last two CG in the PS4 version.... Here i was thinking the affection grind was behind me.

Got Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon today and got 14 Trophies (20%). I like that I can have a Puni with me :awesome:, I`am doing to try to get a Ultimate Puni(I wonder what it looks like, a Platinum Puni maybe?)

Update on Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon: 54%.

Got a Platinum Puni and I even Fought the Moon Queen with it(It has a lot of fire power for a Weak Monster)

Spoiler

b51a949120b71744ca6a8f1e42e8729015099084

Of all the Lilys, Arnice is the best of them

Spoiler

80758fb18f86f0c5f54f545e97edf6cd15099085

23bc5cb7c12c803de8287a3819dcc68715099085

Now onward to my Max Lily Rank PT.

• Like 1

I started my first real Weeblympics game (aka one that will remain UR): Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends

Well, what can I say? It's in a way amazing how KT and Omegaforce manage to sell the same game over and over again with minor changes. They more or less literally sell the same game since Dynasty Warriors 7 (2011 release date). Granted, the Musou series isn't known for its innovative gameplay and the story is always the same (based on Chinese history, I'm not complaining about that), but they at least had some changes to justify buying the next installment. I'm really hoping they learned their lesson for DW9.

Anyway, progress...

- Cleared Challenge Mode

- Cleared the speedrun trophies & beating a stage at the highest difficulty without taking damage

- Conquered 4 of the 5 areas of the land in the enhanced Ambition Mode

- Played the first few stages of Lu Bu's story

- Some misc stuff

A piece of advice: If you want the plat for this game, complete Dynasty Warriors 8 first, then transfer your savegame to DW8 Xtreme Legends. You need to complete most of DW8 in Xtreme Legends anyway, doing this will get you two UR plats instead of one. It also makes Xtreme Legends faster as you get access to all the progress you've made in DW8.

• Like 1

Started SW4-II . Now i see why its UR Plat. Clearing every story mission with every possible character was a huge grind in SW4 already , but now you also have to collect all rare weapons in hard mode with specific objectivs in specific order and timing against the clock.

I probably remove Yakuza 0 from my list because i dont think i will ever get motivated enough to clear this stupid baseball minigame.

It's taken a few weeks but I'm finally going to wrap up the revenge VS characters in Everybody's Golf - and it's about time since the platinum rarity has gone up to 5.27% and has been steadily going up in % lately. After that last VS character I just have to grind challenge tournaments to fill the gallery and challenge the last two secret VS characters. I'm somewhere in the mid 70s so I'll probably need around 45 more. The gallery should be filled before I hit 120, I would think.

Almost halfway through .hack. Not so sure it's going to be UR anymore. It might be, doing a couple of the campaigns is a huge pain, and so is grinding out the Book of 1000. It's not especially difficult though,just time consuming. Just depends how many people are willing to grind it out.

20 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Weeblympic :platinum: #3  Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment

L058ab1.png

1L5a9056.png

So what did I learn from playing this a second time. The translation update was rather nice.... But.... for some stupid reason they decided to increase the grind.

Congrats :yay: , are you still sane after the affection grind?

14 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats :yay: , are you still sane after the affection grind?

While the affection grind is long the process is not that bad. Once you get someone to level 4, hold their hand in your room and sit on your bed. This gives you unlimited grinding so you can basically watch some anime while doing it so this was not too bad just long.
I was never a fan of the implements this requires you to play a certain style and do it over and over and over.