wow

Darkette

11 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

As the tpoic says "WOW" this looks really grindy, might even be worse then Friday the 13th.

Hmm maybe. The fact the majority of the grindfests have to be done in "successful runs" doesn't help either lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Hmm maybe. The fact the majority of the grindfests have to be done in "successful runs" doesn't help either lol.

Exactly. Dont know if the games mission will be difficult or not, but i do know it will suck to loose your trophy progress if you fail a mission.

• Like 1

A lot of games have a grind that is just replaying the same mission all the way through, so I doubt this will be different, there's bound to be some easy beginner missions to grind this stuff out. I think the requirements for doing them in successful missions was to avoid people just turboing the game until they die and still getting their kills to count hahaha. 

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

A lot of games have a grind that is just replaying the same mission all the way through, so I doubt this will be different, there's bound to be some easy beginner missions to grind this stuff out. I think the requirements for doing them in successful missions was to avoid people just turboing the game until they die and still getting their kills to count hahaha. 

Seems that way. I'm not a fan of MP so I'll only get this if I get desperate. :P

58 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

Trophies look extremely grindy, might consider it in 2018 when it's F2P. Makes me worried Paragon trophies launching next year will be this awful. 

It is F2P.... The founders packs are just starter packs to get you going. I think the game is going to be PTW.

14 hours ago, Witcher70 said:

It is F2P.... The founders packs are just starter packs to get you going. I think the game is going to be PTW.

It isn't f2p, not until it actually releases in 2018. The founders packs are for paid early access, you can't play the game without them until next year...

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16/02/2023 at 0:48 AM, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

Yep

How  fun is it guys?

My personal opinion is that it's very fun. 

It's a hell of a grind for the platinum, people say its 1000 hours+ as it says on the trophy guide but in reality to finish the entire game plus grind its 400-500. 

You can finish the entire story in about 100-150 hours and it only takes this long if you grind yourself to twine SSD (storm shield defence) 6 but with a carry you can shave off the SSD times significantly. The biggest part of the grind is the 1000 play with others (PWO) and 10,000 survivors, the other ones like mist monsters and structure can be easily boosted and 1.5k zones youll get via story and 1k PWO. This end game grind took me roughly 350 hours over the course of like 3-4 months and about a month of that I was grinding heavily for a good few hours each day 

On 2/16/2023 at 1:48 AM, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

Yep

How  fun is it guys?

As someone who has played it in the very early stages of Save The World it's fun but it can also easily be very tiring. Luckily there are lots of helpful people around in the official Fortnite discord but also in trading discord for weapons, materials and resources people are willing to help out for SSD missions. It's very grindy I myself am on the last 3000 survivors for the last challenge then I can finally install Fortnite on my PS4/PS5 and get those trophies and being lucky I get that specific quest for the trophy.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:48 PM, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

Yep

How  fun is it guys?

It's really boring doing the same thing over and over. The good news is that you can do it all in Stonewood, so you can pretty much walk all over the husks since you have a insanely high power level.

Edited by Kasumi Amari
  • Like 1

On 31/03/2023 at 1:36 PM, CDNF_Rogers said:

My personal opinion is that it's very fun. 

It's a hell of a grind for the platinum, people say its 1000 hours+ as it says on the trophy guide but in reality to finish the entire game plus grind its 400-500. 

You can finish the entire story in about 100-150 hours and it only takes this long if you grind yourself to twine SSD (storm shield defence) 6 but with a carry you can shave off the SSD times significantly. The biggest part of the grind is the 1000 play with others (PWO) and 10,000 survivors, the other ones like mist monsters and structure can be easily boosted and 1.5k zones youll get via story and 1k PWO. This end game grind took me roughly 350 hours over the course of like 3-4 months and about a month of that I was grinding heavily for a good few hours each day 

So i got 4000 hours on battle royale fortnite ps5 and pc but sadly there no trophy! I play only weekend but i play 40 hours the weekend! So if you say is 350 hours so it would take me 9 weekend we will say 3 months of full grind! Maybe less because i'm in canny valley and i can't finish the ghost town challege been 1-2 years!

• Like 1