FF XII could have the best trophy art

It may only be a minor thing, but I love it when developers put effort into the trophy art. Hell, I love it when developers put effort into their game's trophies in general. As for FFXII specifically, they look great! It's certainly a step up from all of the other Final Fantasy games trophy art.

• Like 1

The trophies look just amazing and so cute as well. I'd certainly get around to get it eventually as I never got to play this version, but the trophy art really was one of the things that sold me on this game, despite it being just a little cosmetic thing, so now I have an extra reason to buy and play it as soon as possible. 

I love the trophies in this game. They look great.

4 minutes ago, XShadowNebula01 said:

The trophies look just amazing and so cute as well. I'd certainly get around to get it eventually as I never got to play this version, but the trophy art really was one of the things that sold me on this game, despite it being just a little cosmetic thing, so now I have an extra reason to buy and play it as soon as possible. 

It's particularly amazing, given how little Square has cared for trophy art in the past (with the bland images of the FFXIII trilogy, as well as the boring, repeated images of WoFF.

By the way, if you haven't played this game, definitely buy it. I'm avoiding it due to the high sticker, but were I a newbie to the game, I would buy it in a flash if future me told present me about it.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

Completely in love with the trophy art. Were there a best looking trophy set Top 100, THIS would be my pick for number 1!

I know it was a matter of some debate but I love having Penelo as the Plat image. Hopefully I can persevere as much as she does and score this Plat, though I'm sure it will take a long time to do so!

• Like 1

I don't think they are the best trophy art. Very unique, cute even as previously stated and interesting hands down. To me, the trophy art should reflect the trophy. Some of FFXII's  trophies do refelct what you earned like the White Trickster. Penelo as the Platinum when she has the least important role of the 6 playable characters and it is not even her story? No, poor choice but they did have to put her somewhere. Very colorful art and different from the art of the game but not in an uncomplimentary way. I thought Nioh's approach to trophy art was good.