Trophy thoughts?

Darkette

The page topper image makes me think there will be a "shattered" scene, and when you view it from the (incoming name drop!) Perfect Angle, the near and far pieces align and you can see the next bit of story. Like the "smell" minigame from Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments, if anyone remembers that.

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2017 at 0:07 PM, Sergen said:

Someone's trying to take away Dark Awake's throne: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/807-dark-awake but I'm assuming the trophy list for Perfect Angle might not want to spoil things, I just have no idea what the game is about. 

Ah yes, the good old "blonze" trophies.

But it's up on the store now, it looks like a 3D puzzle perspective game, so I assume the trophies would be to do with beating the puzzles and in turn, completing the game in general.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Yeap, you're right, it has a Platinum... Strange.

Although about the price they must have lower it, cause I showed to my Bf when it came out and it was 27€

You're right about the price. It was initially 27€ then it was taken off the store for a few days and put back on with a lower price. Somebody at Sony must of made the incorrect price at first :dunno:

11 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

You're right about the price. It was initially 27€ then it was taken off the store for a few days and put back on with a lower price. Somebody at Sony must of made the incorrect price at first :dunno:

Think the people eho pay 27€ XD, I hopr thry refund them.