PSNProfiles had a facelift!

Sly Ripper

I don't know if it's the right topic because I don't know if forum has been already restyled.

Anyway, this morning forum background changed this way:

As you can see, there are two awful vertical bars totally different from usual pattern, why?

I'm using chromium compiled on Linux (but I've always used that!)

I don't know if it's the right topic because I don't know if forum has been already restyled.

Anyway, this morning forum background changed this way:

As you can see, there are two awful vertical bars totally different from usual pattern, why?

I'm using chromium compiled on Linux (but I've always used that!)

Press CTRL+F5, should fix it.

Because it's being gathered now.

Is it under processing? Because I can see that Red Dead Redemption is fine, but Zen Pinball 2 (both the PS3 and Vita version) is not. And Zen Pinball 2 have different DLC categories if you check it on the PS3 or Vita.

Ok, forum background is now set right.

Unfortunately, I have another problem. In my psn profile (and other users' too) after few slideshows I have a situation like this:

screenshot2gz.th.png

As you can see, trophy highlighted in slideshow are in displacement. Why?

You're probably zoomed in/out, CTRL+0 to fix it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is the best site of all time I created one from each one that shows your trophies and games you completed and stuff like that so they were so confusing to start and I had no idea what to do here it was easy to use people are friendly love the headers and the way you can customize your trophy card easy to use and the best and the people that did this site are so committed and actually love to hear fees back from users and improve the stuff they ask for so thanks for this awesome website

• Like 1