Can I platine GTA 5 in a 11 days?

fizl406

Can I get platinum and DLC trophies in a 11 days with 12 hours of playing everyday?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Can I get platinum and DLC trophies in a 11 days with 12 hours of playing everyday?

• Yes you can
    • Yes you can (with boosting)
    • No, impossible

I don't think so.

For Single player you have to spend 40 to 50 hours to unlock every single player trophy, half the time to finish comparing to multiplayer.

For multiplayer, reaching rank 100, unlocking all weapons, earning 30 platinum medals and do all the heists are a pain, 100 hours total in my opinion.

I've 100% the game on both the PS3 and PS4.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

It's not possible. Pick a different game to platinum in a week and 4 days.

May I ask why you are setting an insanely short time to platinum this game? 1f615.png

Because I will have holiday and I want to do platinum on a game that will fit in that period, so I asked here if its possible.

Edited by fizl406

it's going to take more than 11 days :(. there's other games that can be finished within that time limit

if i were to guess anything within the 35-50 hour range might be within your goal. 

Edited by kingdrake2

15 minutes ago, WujuDekar said:

I don't think so.

For Single player you have to spend 40 to 50 hours to unlock every single player trophy, half the time to finish comparing to multiplayer.

For multiplayer, reaching rank 100, unlocking all weapons, earning 30 platinum medals and do all the heists are a pain, 100 hours total in my opinion.

I've 100% the game on both the PS3 and PS4.

2 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

it's going to take more than 11 days :(. there's other games that can be finished within that time limit

if i were to guess anything within the 35-50 hour range

Ok, thx for reply guys

It depends how many consoles you have, some people will tell you it's not possible but I believe it is. Of course, you'll need to also find enough people to do it with you, since you need at least 3 partners to do the heists with you. You'll also need $3.5million to use the Kuruma exploit, this is where you buy a Kuruma from the in-game web browser in GTA Online and you sell the Kuruma and keep buying and selling them until you have accumulated $8million spent. You will make a loss on your investment every time you buy a Kuruma so $3.5million is an amount you need if you intend to lose all your money for it. You can save your time regarding GTA Online money if you just buy a shark card from the PSN Store, they cost real money but award you with in-game money, but the shark cards can be pretty expensive. 

The three doable bonuses you can get for heists on PS4 are: 

Complete all heists in order: $1million

Complete all heists with the same crew: $1million 

Complete every heist while in first person mode: $100,000 (optional, you might not need this one)

You can obviously try to get the Criminal Mastermind challenge done, this one gives you $10million but it certainly isn't worth it simply for the trophies. For that challenge you need to complete all heists in order with the same crew on Hard difficulty without anyone in the crew dying a single time, that means you need to play 8-10 hours with three different people without letting anyone die. 

By simply completing a heist for the first time, you'll get $100,000 as a first time bonus, so you will have an additional $500,000 by doing that. 

Below is a list of the amount of money you'll get just by completing each heist, I recommend you play on Easy or Normal, but don't play on Hard because 1 person dying on Hard makes you restart that objective, you can't control 3 other people on Hard: 

cMRo9QS.png

To get $500,000/$1million on The Pacific Standard Heist, you'll need to finish the finale without any of the money in the bag being shot, if you lose all the money from the bag you'll take home $275,000 on Easy, I believe or $500,000 on Normal.

By doing all heists in order with the same group of people, you'll likely be close to or have enough money to go for the trophy that requires you to spend $8million on heist vehicles. 

You can get level 100 in around 30 hours I think, with the capture map exploit, I helped my friend with it and that's how long he took, not sure if Rockstar patched it out though. You need to have a 2nd PS4 or a person who is willing to help you start up the capture map if you try this method though. 

Another way to rack up RP is with an AFK race from the Rockstar creator, these races simply require you to hold the R2 button and you'll scrape along the wall but keep completing laps and getting RP, I'm not entirely sure how long it takes to get level 100 with the AFK race but you can do this method completely solo. 

What I believe the time taken should be is

Offline: 50-60 hours (If you skip every cutscene)

Online Base Game: 50-80 hours (If the capture map RP/AFK Race still work)

Online Heists: 15 hours (if you have the same group of people to do it with)

Rockstar Editor DLC: 3 hours after you've done all the offline trophies on the base game.

Here's a trophy guide: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/guide/ 

This shows the RP Capture map:

This shows the AFK race method: 

Edited by Sergen

No you can't.Playing 12 hours per day for 11 days may sound like a plan,but you won't perform the same.You'll get sick from something,like collectibles or replaying a mission or rampage and you will have to take a break.Also you can't control your boosting partners and how they perform.You may have to replay heists just because one guy didn't do his part.And as i said at the beginning,GTA V has a lot of collectibles and grinding to 100 rank takes a lot of time.Also the game (single player) is excellent.There is no need to rush.Play something else

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

No you can't.Playing 12 hours per day for 11 days may sound like a plan,but you won't perform the same.You'll get sick from something,like collectibles or replaying a mission or rampage and you will have to take a break.Also you can't control your boosting partners and how they perform.You may have to replay heists just because one guy didn't do his part.And as i said at the beginning,GTA V has a lot of collectibles and grinding to 100 rank takes a lot of time.Also the game (single player) is excellent.There is no need to rush.Play something else

I wont get sick of that, I already did harder trophies like 40000 kills in multiplayer (Battlefield Hardline)

1 minute ago, fizl406 said:

I wont get sick of that, I already did harder trophies like 40000 kills in multiplayer (Battlefield Hardline)

And it took you more than 11 days as i see (just the kills). Well good luck.Have fun collecting nuclear waste with a submarine that doesn't have radio and is slower than a sea turtle

I was curious so i checked the 50 fastest 100% on ps4.

46/50 had completed or almost completed the game on ps3 before playing on ps4.I didn't check manually but they completed it before March 2017 (when R* took down the character transfer thing) so i assume they transferred their character and for those who did it on March i checked and they auto-popped the mp trophies

1 didn't have the game on ps3 but he had hidden trophies and his mp trophies were auto-popped

2 didn't have the game on ps3 and they didn't have any hidden trophies but they auto-popped the mp trophies on ps4 (not sure how)

and there is 1 that got every trophy without auto-popping.Completion time : 1 week, 5 days, 22 hours or 310 hours 

• 3 weeks later...

Totally doable if you live and breath GTA V for these 11 days, otherwise I would say no. Expect 50 hours for the SP and 100 hours for the MP (so, accordingly to your 14 hours a day, that's doable). If you want the 100% put more 20 hours for the heists (without paying for microtransactions) + 2 hours of Editor Mode.