What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This week i am getting the wwe 13 platinum, it will be my proudest, you have to play the multiplayer for 70 hours plus of doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, this is the longest grind ever..

Sound Shapes and Hello Kitty to issho: Block Crash V

SS: Some of the Death Mode levels were extremely annoying, not to mention that since I got that plat back when the servers were all fucked up, I did some of them twice.

HK: As simple as it may seem (seriously, would you take a Hello Kitty game seriously at first glance), some of the levels can be downright frustrating to clear, not to mention getting an A Rank in every level and then getting an S Rank on every boss. Not to mention I made the trophy guide for it over at ps3t.org, which was my first trophy guide.

1L525985.png

Dead Echo

Acquire all trophies in Bulletstorm

3.17% ULTRA RARE

This platinum is my proudest :D what a mission it was 6 boosting partner's and at least 40 hours to grind level 65 also my first and currently only ultra rare. I am proud to have this platinum  :yay:  

Edited by Medusa
  • Like 1

WipEout HD & Mirror's Edge, for requiring more skill than I was aware I had.

Grand Theft Auto IV, for the sheer determination than "Wanted" and "Auf Weidersehn Petrovic" took, and meeting some cool people along the way.

Yakuza 3, for how maddening some of the mini-games were. I honestly never thought I'd do the batting cages on Extra Hard.

And finally, Okami HD, because I got to play my all time favourite game in glorious HD, and it looked more beautiful than ever before.

Edited by Jon_Bright
  • Like 1