Tokyo Game Show 2017

Satoshi Ookami

On 19/09/2017 at 9:43 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

In a continuation of sequels, we have Dynasty Warriors!

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/dynasty-warriors-9-launches-early-2018-japan

Not much shown, but we can expect same QUALITY DELIVERY as always.

EDIT: But it's actually not the same as same, but only same as completely different, because it cannot be the same as same, you must make your own opinion and carefully read all the available info, otherwise, you may trigger someone :awesome: 

Satoshi, you legend! :lol:

16 hours ago, syumisan said:

There is a problem, it wasn't a joke.

"Mommy, the bad man said something that hurt my feelings". ?

Did you actually read anything about that particular game before making a judgement?

And do you even read what you're saying? Overreaction much... I saw your multiple status updates about it too. You look like a raving lunatic, so congrats.

Just say the correct information about a game instead as dismissing it as the same.

He gave the facts and then added his own personal take on it. I'm not seeing the problem here... Or are you saying he should fake enthusiasm for every game at the event to avoid triggering snowflakes like you? His personal opinion on the game or the series has no effect on you or your enjoyment of it, so why do you care so much?

Wouldn't like it if someone said 'All Visual Novels are the same" statement would you? No you wouldn't and you would always disagree by saying it's different.

I wouldn't care, and I certainly wouldn't go on some huge rant about how "wrong" someone else's opinion is. You know why that is? Because I'm not a baby. Grow up.

Dynasty Warriors 9 is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from Dynasty Warriors 8. Just my correct imput

I dunno, they look pretty samey to me. :awesome:

7 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

The big rant from the other poster was too much but the sentence from OP wasn't a joke,  it was a general opinion of the game. Btw, in the case I was one of the people you were talking about,  I don't see something wrong with my comment. 

Even if he was being 100% serious about that statement, so what? It's his opinion and it's allowed to be different from yours or anyone else's. And no, I was specifically talking about a certain someone who went on a childish rant because they didn't like what someone said about a video game.

• Like 2

Another day, another weebness =D

I'll probably pick Code Eater Vein this time =D

And because this is not weeb enough, more LNs! :awesome: 

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/first-look-wrong-try-pick-girls-dungeon-infinite-combate

The last but not least, we finally know what S;G Elite will be about.

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/steinsgate-elite-full-animation-adventure-game-coming-switch

It seems we... actually get real anime converted into a game o.O That... may be interesting to see =D

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The last but not least, we finally know what S;G Elite will be about.

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/steinsgate-elite-full-animation-adventure-game-coming-switch

It seems we... actually get real anime converted into a game o.O That... may be interesting to see =D

Now this is something I always wanted but never thought would actually be made. I don't care how expensive this will be, I'm getting it at launch day. 

• Like 1

Excited about Steins;Gate Elite and the fact that it's coming over to the Switch.

Switch is definitely killing it with the third party announcements of late. Not to mention they have the best fall/holiday first party lineup of games this year by a landslide. Can't remember the last time I said that for Nintendo. 

Times really do change.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Even if he was being 100% serious about that statement, so what? It's his opinion and it's allowed to be different from yours or anyone else's. And no, I was specifically talking about a certain someone who went on a childish rant because they didn't like what someone said about a video game.

It's funny you say that because isn't the ORIGINAL POSTING OF THIS "INFORMATIVE" Thread suppose to be that? By saying what he has typed isn't informative at all lol. Putting a *personal opinion* during informative is not needed. Anything after that wouldn't give 2 sh*ts. Oh btw, if you accept his opinion shouldn't mine be allowed as well? If not your being biased lol. Oh well it don't matter, just like you said it's a "video game" right ? ;) Have a wonderful day darlin lol

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Code Vein is looking better and better each time I see it! Of all the Souls-like games out there now, it's the most interesting to me by far. I'll settle with that until Bloodborne 2 is (hopefully) announced. :lol:

Agree. Hope we'll be busy while waiting for BB exactly by Code Vein, as no chance of BB being released soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, syumisan said:

It's funny you say that because isn't the ORIGINAL POSTING OF THIS "INFORMATIVE" Thread suppose to be that? By saying what he has typed isn't informative at all lol. Putting a *personal opinion* during informative is not needed. Anything after that wouldn't give 2 sh*ts. Oh btw, if you accept his opinion shouldn't mine be allowed as well? If not your being biased lol. Oh well it don't matter, just like you said it's a "video game" right ? ;) Have a wonderful day darlin lol

There's no problem with you sharing and debating opinions, but it should be done in a civil manner. Not just coming in here super angry insulting someone, because they said something in a way that you believed was negative against a series you're passionate about. Have a nice day

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

There's no problem with you sharing and debating opinions, but it should be done in a civil manner. Not just coming in here super angry insulting someone, because they said something in a way that you believed was negative against a series you're passionate about. Have a nice day

Actually, it doesn't matter if the person has passion for a franchise or not. All that matters is if they are "informing" information of a game base off a conference, it is in the best judgement to correctly present it as such. Other than that, personal opinions can be applied as they wanted to be. BUT talking about games should be within the correct information givin, not a biased opinion or dismissing it just cause you do not like it yourself. All I ask.

8 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I really wanted a new Tales game, or even a new FF mothership game instead of just another of the million remakes coming out these days. 

There's still a chance on the actual Bamco stage ;) I don't think so, though. Otherwise, we would have some indications already...

1 hour ago, syumisan said:

Actually, it doesn't matter if the person has passion for a franchise or not. All that matters is if they are "informing" information of a game base off a conference, it is in the best judgement to correctly present it as such. Other than that, personal opinions can be applied as they wanted to be. BUT talking about games should be within the correct information givin, not a biased opinion or dismissing it just cause you do not like it yourself. All I ask.

Funny that pretty much the whole thread is made from personal opinions but the only one that triggered you happened to be a series you are passionate about, much coincidence :awesome: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

There's still a chance on the actual Bamco stage ;) I don't think so, though. Otherwise, we would have some indications already...

Funny that pretty much the whole thread is made from personal opinions but the only one that triggered you happened to be a series you are passionate about, much coincidence :awesome: 

You still don't get it do you? Using a "informative" thread just to say what you said is incorrect. Did you mention any *new* info besides saying "it's pretty much the same?" Um no, do that's wrong. Next time get it corrct if not do not mention it at all. 

Oh and if you are trying to prove a point, it isn't happening with me honey ;)

Edited by syumisan

7 minutes ago, syumisan said:

You still don't get it do you? Using a "informative" thread just to say what you said is incorrect. Did you mention any *new* info besides saying "it's pretty much the same?" Um no, do that's wrong. Next time get it corrct if not do not mention it at all. 

Oh and if you are trying to prove a point, it isn't happening with me honey ;)

If Satoshi finds Dynasty Warriors to be boring and repetitive then let him be, others agree with that opinion as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Soneto said:

If Satoshi finds Dynasty Warriors to be boring and repetitive then let him be, others agree with that opinion as well. 

Tbh its not the point , you can like series or not , thats absolutly fine .  But saying its the same as always is pretty much just wrong , they make big changes in DW9.

Its like saying: Monster Hunter world, nothing to say about it , just killing monsters like in other mh games.  Would trigger MH fans too. 

Im not agreeing with rant against satoshi , no need to get personal. But next time he should maybe say something like " cant say much about this titel, all info here -Link-" or something like that , instead of giving wrong infos.

But what ever , thx satoshi for collecting all the news of TGS in one thread , makes it easier to read all new stuff they announce.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Welp, we still are on the pretense that I find DW boring despite never stating it apart from misleading wording, ok. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No its pretty clear you hate DW and every single person who likes DW.  And the whole Thread was setup to attack the DW comunnity. Im also pretty sure you have planned that already a year ago to start the DW War. .... 

BTW im surprised you dont have Warriors All stars on your list .... i mean plachta , sophie , marie rose ?  But maybe your hate about DW games is way bigger than love to such cuties can ever be.

8 minutes ago, Xionx said:

No its pretty clear you hate DW and every single person who likes DW.  And the whole Thread was setup to attack the DW comunnity. Im also pretty sure you have planned that already a year ago to start the DW War. .... 

BTW im surprised you dont have Warriors All stars on your list .... i mean plachta , sophie , marie rose ?  But maybe your hate about DW games is way bigger than love to such cuties can ever be.

Exactly, it doesn't matter if you hate the series or love it, SAY THE CORRECT INFORMATION. Why is that SO HARD TO GET? Geez.... Oh and your right he mentioned about that game to someone else saying "isn't Marie rose the best?". Ugh we get it. That's not what Warrior All-Stars is about and I OWN THE DAMN GAME.

"Is Marie-chan best fighter in addition to being best girl? :awesome: "

Please tell me how is this completely revelent to Musou All-Stars? This is NOTHING about the game just a personal opinion. This is what I am referring to, wrong information about the game yet again.

Edited by syumisan

7 hours ago, Xionx said:

Oh damn it... you uncovered my secret plan... :/

Now I have to re-plan everything :awesome: 

7 hours ago, Xionx said:

Another Vita betrayal? Yea, well, maybe on sale.

7 hours ago, syumisan said:

That's not what Warrior All-Stars is about

It isn't? 

HOW CAN IT NOT BE ABOUT MARIE ROSE WHEN SHE IS THERE?!

I'm glad you are following me so carefully, though =D Nice seeing a fan :awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It isn't? 

HOW CAN IT NOT BE ABOUT MARIE ROSE WHEN SHE IS THERE?!

I'm glad you are following me so carefully, though =D Nice seeing a fan :awesome: 

She's just a *playable* character, story isn't about her -_- Apparently since you didn't look up the game you wouldn't know which proves my original point of my rant. Have a nice day.

Oh and nice try to make yourself important, your not lol.