Let's Play Persona 5

On 3-3-2018 at 8:05 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

I see :) Well I just finished the 3rd guild campaign so I am very new to the game so far. I like it so far though

I'm at the 12th campaign mission and the game is starting to become repetitive.

22 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I'm on it!

Btw I want Kawakami just as a heads up :D

Uhm I think by creating another trophy I gave the wrong impression that people can request any character. You can only choose from the phantom thieves or the logo.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Well to be honest that is kind of what White Knight Chronicles was like :( It was one of the few games I just gave up on because the time restraints for online closure was so close and I just couldn't do the grinding anymore.

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Uhm I think by creating another trophy I gave the wrong impression that people can request any character. You can only choose from the phantom thieves or the logo.

Sorry about that :(

I just didn't want to choose between the 8 characters.

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nope! No wrong impression 

Just want Kawakami 

My Kawakami! ?

6 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well to be honest that is kind of what White Knight Chronicles was like :( It was one of the few games I just gave up on because the time restraints for online closure was so close and I just couldn't do the grinding anymore.

Sorry about that :(

I just didn't want to choose between the 8 characters.

WKC was definitely repetitive and boring. Played the game 1.5 times and only got around 3-4 trophies.

Don't worry about it, I learned a lesson from this too for future events.

2 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Nope! No wrong impression 

Just want Kawakami 

My Kawakami! 1f60d.png

Here you go:

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor persona 5 kawakami and joker

• Like 1

Here you go:

Hide contents

Kawakami! 

That's a really good image

Hey can I make my own trophy with the template! Just with Kawakami! :D

After I platinum 

Edited by Dav9834

16 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Kawakami! 

That's a really good image

Hey can I make my own trophy with the template! Just with Kawakami! :D

After I platinum 

I don't think it's a good idea to give the templates when the event is still in progress, especially because I'll be using it for another event too.

Also found this image that made me laugh:

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, jefbaso said:

sign me up, need 3 more trophys for persona 5

Awesome, welcome to the event :D .

• Like 1

I don't think it's a good idea to give the templates when the event is still in progress, especially because I'll be using it for another event too. 

Also found this image that made me laugh:

Hide contents

Lmao!! Omg I want that as my wallpaper! 

Ahh ok if you're going to use it for other events I understand. 

Even if you don't trust me with it wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hide contents

Can't have all those bootleg Persona Trophies flooding the market :P

• Like 1

I have finally admitted that I am not much of a Persona fan after all. I did enjoy Persona 3 back in the day, and Persona 4 Golden's fast-forward through cut scenes thing really made getting through the story much better(for the record, I did watch a let's play of the game to experience all of the cutscenes) but sadly I think Persona 5 is too alien for me.

I think the whole time management and social link thing really isn't my cup of tea. I have ended up becoming an anti-social hermit in real life so I don't want to try to pretend to be a teenage school boy in my video games. Not saying the series sucks, but it's just not my thing, and with other RPG options that don't take place in realistic Japan(like Kingdom Hearts 3, Ni No Kuni 2, and many others) coming out this year, Persona 5 is pretty much doomed to never grace my PS4 again. :(

I didn't mean to rant here, but I have to be honest with myself. In fact, I am starting to lose interest in video gaming and trophy hunting, it feels like a bit of a chore. Maybe it's because I'm 45 years old now and will enter a mid-life crisis in five years and all, but my gaming priorities have got to be set straight since I can't afford to buy games new off the shelf anymore without consideration, and part of me regretted buying Persona 5 on Day 1 and re-buying Persona 4 Golden. I wish all of you the best of luck on your Persona 5 trophy hunting.

On 3/3/2018 at 10:49 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats with becoming a legendary Phantom Thief :yay: . Here are your rewards:

AhF1GN3.png m0xpm1q.png

@Taliesin_2943 @Dr_Mayus I also finished the Phantom Thief logo trophy. Let me know if you want this one instead of a character:

kc9fk57.png

Better hurry, the deadline for this event is April 4th.

yes id like the hat one :) gotta figure out how to use it tho lol

18 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

I have finally admitted that I am not much of a Persona fan after all. I did enjoy Persona 3 back in the day, and Persona 4 Golden's fast-forward through cut scenes thing really made getting through the story much better(for the record, I did watch a let's play of the game to experience all of the cutscenes) but sadly I think Persona 5 is too alien for me.

I think the whole time management and social link thing really isn't my cup of tea. I have ended up becoming an anti-social hermit in real life so I don't want to try to pretend to be a teenage school boy in my video games. Not saying the series sucks, but it's just not my thing, and with other RPG options that don't take place in realistic Japan(like Kingdom Hearts 3, Ni No Kuni 2, and many others) coming out this year, Persona 5 is pretty much doomed to never grace my PS4 again. :(

I didn't mean to rant here, but I have to be honest with myself. In fact, I am starting to lose interest in video gaming and trophy hunting, it feels like a bit of a chore. Maybe it's because I'm 45 years old now and will enter a mid-life crisis in five years and all, but my gaming priorities have got to be set straight since I can't afford to buy games new off the shelf anymore without consideration, and part of me regretted buying Persona 5 on Day 1 and re-buying Persona 4 Golden. I wish all of you the best of luck on your Persona 5 trophy hunting.

I actually feel that Kingdom Hearts has way more angsty teenage bullshit than Persona but fair enough. 

I just wanted to point out that unless you plan to live to 100...you are at Mid-Life now :|

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

Not sure why he didn't choose Yusuke then. Seems like @Spider5786 doesn't know after all :awesome: .

For me the emblem decision was between Morgana and Makoto but in the end I went with Morgana as I liked his emblem slightly better. I actually liked all the main characters in Persona 5. Even Akechi was somewhat relatable.