Let's Play Persona 5

On 13-3-2018 at 10:24 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Also don't forget if you decide to do anything else that day you can't play the game and don't even think about playing if you have exams the next day.

Won't have exams, and don't worry.. I'll just play the game for the entire evening or the afternoon :P

I've finished the main story this weekend.. So I can now go for the platina run. =) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, gimme my...whatever you get for platting Persona 5! Finished it last week (March 13th, to be precise). 

It was surprisingly fun to play through for a third time. I got to hear Sojiro explain everything about coffee and curry.

Nice, congrats :yay: . Which trophy do you want?

Hearing Sojiro talk about coffee and curry made me want to try that combo .... too bad I can't make curry and the only Japanese restaurant sells sushi :facepalm: .

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats :yay: . Which trophy do you want?

Hearing Sojiro talk about coffee and curry made me want to try that combo .... too bad I can't make curry and the only Japanese restaurant sells sushi :facepalm: .

Ah - I didn't see the choice of emblems. 

Well, I hooked up with Futaba and the teacher, and would probably have hooked up with the artist dude if that were an option, because he was awesome. So, let's go with Yusuke.

13 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Ohhhh yeahhh

*snip*

And I should have the plat tonight. Woot

Nice one haha. I had Yoshitsune with about the same skills but then also Drain Bless and Repel Fire if I remember correctly. I had Charge on my level 90 Izanagi so I didn't need that and I felt like Brave Blade was pretty useless when I already had Hassou Tobi :lol:. Good luck getting those last few Personas for the plat :P.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vin_rob said:

good luck :)

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Nice one haha. I had Yoshitsune with about the same skills but then also Drain Bless and Repel Fire if I remember correctly. I had Charge on my level 90 Izanagi so I didn't need that and I felt like Brave Blade was pretty useless when I already had Hassou Tobi :lol:. Good luck getting those last few Personas for the plat :P.

Thnx! 

I would have had the plat last night, but I decided to leave the last few personas fusion for during the day. What was nice was that creating yoshitsune had me make a lot I was missing, it was worth it just for that! 

And the battle went so smoothly I felt like I was using a GameShark lmao. 

50 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

RNG/Skill Card Brave Blade away.

Hassou Tobi is all you need ;)

It actually came in handy when I needed to get one of their health lower to get them closer again. Hassou tobi unfortunately misses occasionally as I learned :/

But there's nothing left for me to fight besides the reaper if I really wanted to. Eh :shrug:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

It actually came in handy when I needed to get one of their health lower to get them closer again. Hassou tobi unfortunately misses occasionally as I learned :/

But there's nothing left for me to fight besides the reaper if I really wanted to. Eh :shrug:

Heat Riser works perfectly to prevent missing much with Hassou Tobi. If you leveled up enough, Haru should have Heat Riser so you can let her use that on Joker the turn you used Charge. Yusuke's Masukukaja should have the same effect but I found myself barely missing with Hassou Tobi after using Heat Riser :P.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Heat Riser works perfectly to prevent missing much with Hassou Tobi. If you leveled up enough, Haru should have Heat Riser so you can let her use that on Joker the turn you used Charge. Yusuke's Masukukaja should have the same effect but I found myself barely missing with Hassou Tobi after using Heat Riser :P.

Now someone tells me >< at the end of the second playthrough. 

But I only used him for that 1 battle anyway x D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Now someone tells me >< at the end of the second playthrough. 

But I only used him for that 1 battle anyway x D

Lol, yeah. You should have posted earlier that you missed a lot with Hassou Tobi :awesome:. And it's not like Brave Blade is bad on Yoshitsune, not at all, just inferior to Hassou Tobi :lol:.

On 19-3-2018 at 7:10 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Ah - I didn't see the choice of emblems. 

Well, I hooked up with Futaba and the teacher, and would probably have hooked up with the artist dude if that were an option, because he was awesome. So, let's go with Yusuke.

Here you go, congrats again on platting P5 and completing this event.

bHgBghl.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lucas said:

Lol, yeah. You should have posted earlier that you missed a lot with Hassou Tobi :awesome:. And it's not like Brave Blade is bad on Yoshitsune, not at all, just inferior to Hassou Tobi :lol:.

19 minutes ago, jefbaso said:

you should replace brave blade with arms master for the hp penalty reduction or a dodge move like like ali dance or angelic grace @Dav9834Angelic Grace

Lol ya I should have posted earlier. I should have made it earlier in the game lol. I literally used it for the one secret boss that took 5 min and that was it lol.

5 hours ago, jefbaso said:

Did you get the plat? if not which trophies do you need ? @dav9

I just have to make like a dozen or so easy personas and I'll have the plat. 

Just been putting it off all day today. Always a little sad when you've been playing a long game, and then it's over. 

But I'm going to do it on my birthday tomorrow. Seems fitting. Plus I want to go straight into FFIX which I want to start on my birthday as well. It all works out lol

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I just have to make like a dozen or so easy personas and I'll have the plat. 

Just been putting it off all day today. Always a little sad when you've been playing a long game, and then it's over. 

But I'm going to do it on my birthday tomorrow. Seems fitting. Plus I want to go straight into FFIX which I want to start on my birthday as well. It all works out lol

good luck with the jump rope trophy in final fantasy 9