Let's Play Persona 5

14 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

@Dragon-Archon did you get my msg about wanting the hat trophy image and info on how to use it?

Yeah, I saw it. Didn't have time yesterday, but here it is:

2ksb6jq.png

As for how to use it: the first thing to do is to save the image on your computer to have a backup in case something ever happens to imgur. Depending on where you want to add the image, there are different steps follow:

• If you want to add it to a checklist, simply copy the image from here or upload it yourself to an image-hosting site, then copy that one and paste it in the post.
  • To add it to the sig space, go to the top of the forums. In the top right corner click on your username and go to Account Settings -> Signature, then paste the image there.
  • In case you want to add it to the forum profile, go to Account Settings -> Edit Profile (this one is on the right side).
15 hours ago, Spider5786 said:

Finally got this platinum after about 250 hours every one of them worthwhile. Dragon-Archon can I please have the Morgana emblem.

Congrats with obtaining the plat and becoming a legendary Phantom Thief :yay: . What are your thoughts about the game (things like story, characters, music, gameplay, difficulty, etc.)? Here's your reward: 

26yvLvl.png

On 4-3-2018 at 8:55 PM, Dav9834 said:

Ahh ok if you're going to use it for other events I understand. 

Even if you don't trust me with it wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

It wouldn't be much of a motivation if you could create all the trophies you wanted, as it's meant as a reward for obtaining the plat and a memento for completing this event. Besides, everyone gets 1 trophy so it doesn't seem fair if someone got more.

Platinumed persona 5 . First time playing persona 5 and really liked it . finished my first playtrough choose ann as an special relationship, but going to play it a few times more to to see how the other are ( Hifumi , makoto, Chihaya and haru) . The music was great they did a great job. definitely going to buy the persona 5 dance and plat it.

Can i have Ann emblem please . Whats going to be your next plat? and  Thank you very much for making this event and putting the work into this.:)  @Dragon-Archon

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It wouldn't be much of a motivation if you could create all the trophies you wanted, as it's meant as a reward for obtaining the plat and a memento for completing this event. Besides, everyone gets 1 trophy so it doesn't seem fair if someone got more.

Well people would have to have the skill to do so. And no I only want 1 not multiple trophies. 

Putting together the template is the hardest part, it looks great, otherwise I wouldn't want it >< 

I could help make them for any confidants others may want :D

Good Day Persona Folks

I just recently unlocked the Platinum Trophy for “Persona 5”. As a Reward, I would like to have the Morgana Emblem. I hope my long Name will be well readable on the Emblem.

I had a really mixed Gameplay Experience. Please don´t get me wrong, this Game had it´s Moments. The Palaces were great and the Music is superb but nothing really “touched me”.

After I reached the 6. Palace, the Enthusiasm I had to play this Game slowly vanished. The Game is way to bloated with unimportant Stuff and advancing the Story through Letterboxes, instead of actual Character Interaction, did not helped me to connect to any individual Character.

Overall it was nice to have played this Game but sadly this Game was nothing special for me.

Yours sincerely

I00_Brave_Wolves
  • Like 2

My thoughts on the game. No major issues with the story there, I liked all the characters although Ryuji is a bit of a dick, the game on normal was quite challenging I had to drop the difficulty to easy on the last palace as soon as I got the Futaba trophy my new game plus playthrough was on safety, the music was brilliant although not a patch on Persona 4 Golden. 

I'm not sure if the game is better than P4 Golden although it was awesome to be able to play this on a Ps4 with the improved graphics and screen size.

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've never understood all the hate Morgana got. Personally, I love the lil' fella! Way better than a certain other mascot character... :ninja:

Morgana was okay but most of the time he was just annoying and I especially found this face of his very annoying for some reason :lol::

Spoiler

J63HeMc.png

Teddie was on about the same level of being annoying but at least he still had his funny moments. Morgana didn't really have those in my opinion.

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Too much sleeping :awesome: 

Though, Morgana is like P5 xD Worse than Koro-chan, MUCH better than Kuma =D

I liked Koro-chan, but there's only so much I can get attached to a character who doesn't talk. Granted, that would have been a blessing with Teddie on the account of how annoying he is, but still. :P For me it's Morgana > Koro-chan >>>>>>>>>> Teddie.

5 hours ago, Lucas said:

Morgana was okay but most of the time he was just annoying and I especially found this face of his very annoying for some reason :lol::

Reveal hidden contents

J63HeMc.png

Teddie was on about the same level of being annoying but at least he still had his funny moments. Morgana didn't really have those in my opinion.

I didn't think Morgana was annoying. I mean people rag on him all the time since he makes Akira sleep, but that's just how the game was designed. You can hardly blame the character for that. :P At least he didn't have a voice that made me want to disfigure my ears (I'm looking at you, Teddie :awesome:). And yeah, Teddie was more of a comic relief character, but Morgana felt more like an actual companion - I cared about him. Besides, he did have some funny moments... 

Spoiler

:lol:

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've never understood all the hate Morgana got. Personally, I love the lil' fella! Way better than a certain other mascot character... :ninja:

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Too much sleeping :awesome: 

My dislike for Morgana is solely because of the forced sleeping.

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I liked Koro-chan, but there's only so much I can get attached to a character who doesn't talk. Granted, that would have been a blessing with Teddie on the account of how annoying he is, but still. :P For me it's Morgana > Koro-chan >>>>>>>>>> Teddie.

I didn't think Morgana was annoying. I mean people rag on him all the time since he makes Akira sleep, but that's just how the game was designed. You can hardly blame the character for that. :P At least he didn't have a voice that made me want to disfigure my ears (I'm looking at you, Teddie :awesome:). And yeah, Teddie was more of a comic relief character, but Morgana felt more like an actual companion - I cared about him. Besides, he did have some funny moments... 

Hide contents

:lol:

I chose button mashing too :dance: .

• Like 1

Crap. If I don't watch out, I'm gonna miss my deadline here.

By the way, Morgana is annoying for a simple reason. I'll move around my room sometimes, and (s)he'll ask, "What do you want to do?" When I choose (watch TV, get on computer, play games, etc.), (s)he'll say, "Let's not do that today."

What the hell? Why did you ask me in the first place if I couldn't do anything?

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

By the way, Morgana is annoying for a simple reason. I'll move around my room sometimes, and (s)he'll ask, "What do you want to do?" When I choose (watch TV, get on computer, play games, etc.), (s)he'll say, "Let's not do that today."

What the hell? Why did you ask me in the first place if I couldn't do anything?

I agree, being forced to go to bed was very annoying.

2 minutes ago, jefbaso said:

I am definitely going to pre order the special edition of persona 5 dance when it comes out because i really liked persona 5 when i plat it . are you guys also going to pre order persona 5 dance?

I'm interested in the game, but the lack of a story mode worries me. I'll wait until the game is out, ask some people about their thoughts, and watch some gameplay videos.

On 6-3-2018 at 5:36 PM, jefbaso said:

Platinumed persona 5 . First time playing persona 5 and really liked it . finished my first playtrough choose ann as an special relationship, but going to play it a few times more to to see how the other are ( Hifumi , makoto, Chihaya and haru) . The music was great they did a great job. definitely going to buy the persona 5 dance and plat it.

Can i have Ann emblem please . Whats going to be your next plat? and  Thank you very much for making this event and putting the work into this.:)  @Dragon-Archon

Congrats with the plat :yay: . If you like P5 I recommend P4G too. Here's your reward for completing this event:

OO25KHA.png

As for my next plat, I'm currently playing Grand Kingdom, so that one is most likely it.

On 6-3-2018 at 6:09 PM, I00_Brave_Wolves said:
Good Day Persona Folks

I just recently unlocked the Platinum Trophy for “Persona 5”. As a Reward, I would like to have the Morgana Emblem. I hope my long Name will be well readable on the Emblem.

I had a really mixed Gameplay Experience. Please don´t get me wrong, this Game had it´s Moments. The Palaces were great and the Music is superb but nothing really “touched me”.

After I reached the 6. Palace, the Enthusiasm I had to play this Game slowly vanished. The Game is way to bloated with unimportant Stuff and advancing the Story through Letterboxes, instead of actual Character Interaction, did not helped me to connect to any individual Character.

Overall it was nice to have played this Game but sadly this Game was nothing special for me.

Yours sincerely

I00_Brave_Wolves

Congrats to you too :yay: .A shame you didn't like it so much, kudos for giving it a try. Here's your reward, I had to scale down your name to make it fit on the trophy :lol: .

KxzNIGr.png

18 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Better hurry, less than 1 month remaining.

1 hour ago, jefbaso said:

I am definitely going to pre order the special edition of persona 5 dance when it comes out because i really liked persona 5 when i plat it . are you guys also going to pre order persona 5 dance?

Yup, I'll pre-order both P5 Dancing Star Night and P3 Dancing Moon Night when I get the chance. I'm really excited to play them! The lack of a story mode doesn't bother me too much since it wasn't exactly great in P4 Dancing All Night - I can live without it. Just give me a dancing Futaba and I'm happy. :lol:

Do you think there will be a persona 5 arena or a remake of persona 4 and other persona games for the ps4? @Dragon-Archon

I know you weren't asking me, but I think there's a decent chance we'll be getting a Persona 5 Arena-like game. If not, I'm sure there's going to be plenty of other spin-offs. As for a remake of Persona 4, the chances are slim to none I'd say. I think we'll see Persona 3 FES and possibly the original Persona 4 be released as PS2 classics at some point, though. At least that's what I hope.

17 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yup, I'll pre-order both P5 Dancing Star Night and P3 Dancing Moon Night when I get the chance. I'm really excited to play them! 

Same :highfive:.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm interested in the game, but the lack of a story mode worries me. I'll wait until the game is out, ask some people about their thoughts, and watch some gameplay videos.

That's exactly one of the few things that doesn't worry me but made me happy instead. The fact that they said those P4A. P4AU and P4D story arcs are canon annoyed me a lot :P. I still don't accept those as canon either :awesome:.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That's exactly one of the few things that doesn't worry me but made me happy instead. The fact that they said those P4A. P4AU and P4D story arcs are canon annoyed me a lot :P. I still don't accept those as canon either :awesome:.

I don't mind those being cannon, in fact I like to see what happens next.

Do you think there will be a persona 5 arena or a remake of persona 4 and other persona games for the ps4? @Dragon-Archon

P5 getting other spin-off games is very likely, as P4 had P4A, P4AU, P4DAN, and even a dungeon crawler game called Persona Q Shadow of Labyrinth. With Catherine and P4DAN coming to the PS4 I'm hoping for a P3 remake.

• Like 1

I also wanted to see want other people had to say :) @Undead Wolf , i really hope there is an arena version or something else , because i like the characters of persona 5 . definitely going to buy every persona game that will release . see spoiler for question , any thoughs anyone ? Thank you for the emblem it really looks nice @Dragon-Archon

Spoiler

i wonder how they are getting there powers back if a persona 5 arena comes out,because they don't have the navi app and momentos are gone

Edited by jefbaso
spoiler
  • Like 1

I also wanted to see want other people had to say :) @Undead WolfThank you for the emblem it really looks nice @Dragon-Archon

Reveal hidden contents

because they don't have the navi app and momentos are gone

:cough: spoiler :cough:

Probably should put 

i wonder how they are getting there powers back if a persona 5 arena comes out, any thoughs anyone ?

In a spoiler 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

On 7.3.2018 at 6:42 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats to you too :yay: .A shame you didn't like it so much, kudos for giving it a try. Here's your reward, I had to scale down your name to make it fit on the trophy :lol: .

Thank you @Dragon-Archon. It´s even with a Number in front of my Name. I really like it.

Yours sincerely

I00_Brave_Wolves
  • Like 1