Let's Play Persona 5

On 3/29/2018 at 6:33 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Is anyone else going to watch the P5 anime? It starts April 7 2018. 

How can you not like this event in P4G?

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for giving me an exact date. I haven't been able to find it at all for some reason

14 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Apparently GGO Alternative is about a whole new cast, so no Kirito and the gang. Was a bit of a disappointment after I found that out, but SAO Alicization is scheduled to air in Summer 2018.

I'm actually ok with a spinoff, especially ggo where we'll probably never see that mmo again. Now how they approach it will be the determining factor. 

Although I will miss my Asuna 

At least I get my Asuna fix when the new season of the main arc comes out. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I'm actually ok with a spinoff, especially ggo where we'll probably never see that mmo again. Now how they approach it will be the determining factor. 

Although I will miss my Asuna 

At least I get my Asuna fix when the new season of the main arc comes out. 

Same, I read somewhere the Alicization arc was altered a bit to give Asuna a bigger role, since she's supposed to be the main heroine.

• Like 1

On 30-3-2018 at 0:22 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats :yay: , what are your thoughts about P5 and which trophy do you want?

thnx =) 

I really liked the game, but for some reason the second playtrough to get some of the later trophies.. It started to feel a bit like, not again this dungeon.. or this part.. 

I never had that with persona 4 where I did like 3 playtroughs.. de last one was mostly rushed tho...

And what was mentioned about the events I missed those as well.. At the start was the beach.. but that was like the only real event as a team??

As in p4 you had like the band camp =P and the ski trip etc..

And for the tophy, I can't deside just yet.. since Makoto, Futaba and Ann ......... 

Can I come back at that topic later? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vin_rob said:

thnx =) 

I really liked the game, but for some reason the second playtrough to get some of the later trophies.. It started to feel a bit like, not again this dungeon.. or this part.. 

I never had that with persona 4 where I did like 3 playtroughs.. de last one was mostly rushed tho...

And what was mentioned about the events I missed those as well.. At the start was the beach.. but that was like the only real event as a team??

As in p4 you had like the band camp =P and the ski trip etc..

And for the tophy, I can't deside just yet.. since Makoto, Futaba and Ann ......... 

Can I come back at that topic later? 

Here's hoping there will be more events if there's a P5 Platinum version.

Sure, take your time.

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Including today there are only 3 more days remaining to complete this event. Time to send that calling card.

Sorry, but I actually completed the event last night. Too bad.

As of now it's my GotY for 2017. I haven't yet played Horizon: Zero Dawn or Breath of the Wild, but it's going to be hard to top this game.

• Like 1

I made it in time! Persona 5 was my first Persona game, and even my first turn-based rpg and I loved it. One of my favourite games of all time for sure. Great game to have as my 50th plat tbh :D 

I can't decide which emblem to choose between Yusuke, Futaba and Makoto. I think I'll go for Yusuke, I love his character and how silly and comedic he can be at times (this was a hard choice to make haha). Great work designing the emblems, they all look amazing!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

Sorry, but I actually completed the event last night. Too bad.

As of now it's my GotY for 2017. I haven't yet played Horizon: Zero Dawn or Breath of the Wild, but it's going to be hard to top this game.

Congrats :yay: , which emblem do you want?

24 minutes ago, TrunksUSSJ said:

I made it in time! Persona 5 was my first Persona game, and even my first turn-based rpg and I loved it. One of my favourite games of all time for sure. Great game to have as my 50th plat tbh :D 

I can't decide which emblem to choose between Yusuke, Futaba and Makoto. I think I'll go for Yusuke, I love his character and how silly and comedic he can be at times (this was a hard choice to make haha). Great work designing the emblems, they all look amazing!

Nice, congrats with platting it and reaching 50 plats :yay: .

And thanks for the compliment :D .

9 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I feel this thread needs more Yusuke :)

And for @Dav9834:holy:

rTQ2hJr.gif

LMAO, that's hilarious :lol: .

Edit:

It's the last day to complete this event (at the moment of editing there's 23 hours and 41 minutes remaining, time to steal that platinum trophy.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Undead Wolf Since you've been posting here a lot over the months and kept the thread active despite already having the P5 plat, you can have a trophy too, if you want. Though I can already guess which ones you'd want: best girl Makoto :awesome: .

Aww, that's nice of you. Sure, I'll take you up on the offer! Well, not the Makoto part (:awesome:), but a Futaba trophy would be cool. :)

Oh, and congrats to everyone who made it in time! :D

• Like 1

I think this is my first project platinum Let's Play that I've completed after all these years on psnp!

Time for a celebration for everyone who made it in time!!!

Ah hell for those that didn't as well! :)

tumblr_inline_opbypbcu0f1sbewpz_500.gif

But next time get your act together failures!!!

9d14c5635ad195097cdbf57dc193429f86a30547

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2