Rare Trophy Hunters Team League (On Hiatus)

3 hours ago, Andrea said:

Thanks, but with all  the time you've spent watching the league, I wonder if you would consider donating some teammates for charity. It's a great thing you have kept up with the league, but why not give something back it doesn't have to be $, perhaps cross book it with some active teammates or engaged players, just a thought.

Lol, we shall see. I quite enjoy the sidelines these days 

Edited by CjShai

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

Is next season a rarity comp or traditional THTL?

The next season will be regular THTL. Start date is not confirmed but likely the first week or two of January. The next season of RTHTL will likely start in late Feb or first week of March at latest.

29 minutes ago, Andrea said:

The next season will be regular THTL. Start date is not confirmed but likely the first week or two of January. The next season of RTHTL will likely start in late Feb or first week of March at latest.

Word on the street is that THTL S7 will start January 8th. The date will be confirmed within the next 24 hours.

• 1 month later...

Season 2 of RTHTL is officially scheduled to start on 1 March! There are no changes to format or rules.

I have removed everyone on a team last season from the OP (so you'll have to opt back in to join,) but have kept the three players who requested to join the bench before or during last season - that way they get first priority for any bench teams created this season.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2018 at 3:29 PM, Wdog-999 said:

May I please be added to the bench?

On 2/1/2018 at 4:16 PM, Lucas said:

Could I be added to the bench too, please?

On 2/1/2018 at 6:30 PM, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I guess add me to the bench dood

On 2/1/2018 at 6:41 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Bench me please

On 2/2/2018 at 7:54 AM, Bombstriker said:

Officially signing up for Season Two! Can't wait!

Everyone has been added to the bench. As usual, you can feel free to form teams or wait to be assigned one at the end of the sign-up period.

• 2 weeks later...