Rare Trophy Hunters Team League (On Hiatus)

All teams have been added.

We're now sitting at 3.75 teams factoring in the bench, and we have a little under 4 days til signups close. With that in mind here is how the season will change depending on how many teams we get.

4 teams: No faceoff or finals, the team with the best score at the end of the 4 week season wins.

5 teams: 3 team faceoff, all else is normal.

6+ teams: no changes to the format.

We're a little over 24 hours from the start of the season. Since this is the first period, HTCs can be chosen up until the start of the competition, at which time they will be drawn randomly. For future periods the HTC will need to be chosen 24 hours in advance of the round starting.

5 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

I am ready to compete! I think I understand the rules enough! I would like to join a team 1f609.png

You've been added to the bench!

Also @DawningWolf55 has requested to join. We do have enough backup players to form a 5th team now (and thus faceoff and finals are in play,) but it will be much better if two more active players join to take their place, so if you are on the fence please join!

We now have enough people on the bench for two full teams. If the bench players do not organize into teams on their own, here is how things will shape up:

Benchwarmers Team 1

Milktastrophe

Soultaker655

Wdog-999

MrUnknown625

Benchwarmers Team 2

PixelatedPortal

DawningWolf55

Bombstriker

Midgetstrawdog

(You can and should change your team names even after being assigned a team.)

If we can get three more people to sign up in the next 12 hours exactly, we will have 6 teams in total and will have a 4-team faceoff.

Edited by Andrea