Rare Trophy Hunters Team League (On Hiatus)

Things seem a bit quiet around here, so I'm going to stir the pot a bit.

Throw me onto the bench. I didn't have the time to go all-out the whole season, but I'm preparing a nice point boost for the final HTC period. I won't give too much away just yet though. :giggle:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jem said:

Throw me onto the bench. I didn't have the time to go all-out the whole season, but I'm preparing a nice point boost for the final HTC period. I won't give too much away just yet though. :giggle:

Preparing early for an event you aren't even technically part of. Classic Jem.

Edited by Tearraven
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, jem said:

You've been added

There's about 7 hours left to the deadline for HTC 3 selections (and about 31 hours left in the 2nd HTC as a whole.) A couple teams have already selected, but if yours hasn't yet be sure to get your pick in or it will be random.

• Like 1

Just now, Tesla_Rules said:

I'd be interested in which games were played! Are there similarities during the competition or totally random?

Teams can play the same games for synergy bonuses. Aside from that, many people dig out either rare games from previous PS+ catalogs or other titles that are unique and often skill-based. You can look at anyone on the roster's profile to see what they have been playing recently and the rarity of recently completely trophies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Rules said:

I'd be interested in which games were played! Are there similarities during the competition or totally random?

The earlier seasons of THTL actually included a complete games list, but it was a lot of effort.

Since I will be checking for synergy bonuses anyways (and since you asked) I will include a full list of games that were platinumed during the season :) Will add it to the career stats page, which should be up this week some time.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Andrea said:

Since I will be checking for synergy bonuses anyways (and since you asked) I will include a full list of games that were platinumed during the season :) Will add it to the career stats page, which should be up this week some time.

Thanks!  I'd be very interested to see that!

The second HTC period is over, and the third has begun!

Here are the HTCs for the third period:

Scrubslayers - Kent: @MStalker58

#LazyGains: @Wdjat Prinny Doods

Team Netherlands: @Floriiss

Overwatch Activision etc.: @soultaker655

Boatiful Boating Boat: @midgetstrawdog

Remember to have your period 2 scores synced within the next four hours.

• Like 2

The scores are in (with thanks to @Tearraven for counting 3 of the teams)!

Overwatch hype exists because of Activision/blizzard money.

Soultaker655: 49

Milktastrophe: 220 [1]

Wdog-999: 23

MrUnknown625: 1132 (566) [4]

Total: 1424

Boatiful Boating Boat

DawningWolf55: 319 [1]

MidgetStrawDog: 394 [1]

Bombstriker: 160

PixelatedPortal: 362 (181)

Total: 1235

#LazyGains

WdjatPrinnyDoods: 0

Tearraven: 313

ExsphereBrawler: 115

Zajac9999: 710 (355)

Total: 1138

Team Netherlands

HcG-_Clawz: 189

Floriiss: 220

Yuichiro-Akuhei: 520 (260)

Danny_Johansen: 130

Total: 1059

Scrubslayers - Kent

Mesopithecus: 0

Andrea: 503

Kent10201: 19

Mstalker: 121

Total: 643

A very eventful week in RTHTL comes to a close with big movement for some teams. Boatiful Boating Boat moved from 4th to 2nd, while @MrUnknown625 carried Overwatch Hype Exists Because of Activision/Blizzard Money all the way from 5th to 3rd. #LazyGains held in 1st place with a strong outing from @zajac9999, while Team Netherlands enjoyed a solid group effort to stay within striking distance of a faceoff spot. The less said about the team currently occupying 5th place, the better.

The career leaderboards are up to date! You can view them here, and also in the OP. These will be updated every week from now on.

@Tesla_Rules Will also be happy to hear that I've added a platinum game list to the season spreadsheet. The third tab has every platinum earned, plus its achievers, with bold if they earned a synergy bonus for the platinum.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 4

Well, tomorrow's the last day to "recruit" me if anyone wants to. I'm going home tomorrow, and I need to know whether to bring my weapons of mass destruction with me. For synergy purposes, here are the plats to expect:

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max

ICO

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition

4 minutes ago, jem said:

Well, tomorrow's the last day to "recruit" me if anyone wants to. I'm going home tomorrow, and I need to know whether to bring my weapons of mass destruction with me. For synergy purposes, here are the plats to expect:

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max

ICO

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition

Hey hey hey, we don't need to destroy a country

• Like 1

The third period has come to a close, and the fourth and final HTC period has begun!

The HTCs are those players who weren't chosen in the first three rounds:

Scrubslayers - Kent: Andrea

Team Netherlands: @HcG Clawz

#LazyGains: @Tearraven

Overwatch, Activision, etc.: @Milktastrophe

Boatiful Boating Boat: @Bombstriker

Remember that you have 4 hours to sync your scores for HTC 3.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Andrea said:

Too busy Speculating about Humvees in Call of Duty.

Look this it's a very important topic.

Humvees are very popular and their exclusion from COD WW2 is a crime.

Because as we all know Humvees are a key selling point for Call of Duty which earns Activision the money they need to make Overwatch hype.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 3