Rare Trophy Hunters Team League (On Hiatus)

The season has started!

We officially have 5 full teams, which means the top 3 will move on to faceoff in 20 days.

Since the bench players didn't form their own teams, they have been divided according to their sign-up order. That means team 1 is @Wdog-999 @MrUnknown625 @Milktastrophe and @soultaker655, while team 2 is @Bombstriker @DawningWolf55 @PixelatedPortal and @midgetstrawdog

Here are the HTCs:

The Scrubslayers + Kent: @Kent10201

Team Netherlands: @Danny_Johansen

#LazyGains: @Brawler

Bench 1: @Wdog-999

Bench 2: @DawningWolf55

Three teams had their HTC decided by random chance.To avoid this please PM me or post in the thread with your selections for HTC 2 24 hours before the second period is scheduled to begin (so within the next 4 days.)

4 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I can be added if needed.

Do you need any admin help @Andrea?

I'm good.

2 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

Where will be able to find the standings each segment? Here or some type of spreadsheet?

I will update in the thread after counting each 5-day period. I will also make a spreadsheet to track season and career scores.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

DawningWolf55 would like to be the HTC for Team Bench 2 (New name incoming soon)

I wouldn't normally allow an HTC change after the period has started, but he actually messaged me about doing this yesterday and even though you all weren't an official team yet I will amend the HTC listings to reflect that. Good luck on the name!

1 hour ago, Enma8910 said:

If a team needs an inactive, feel free to add me....

I have added you to the bench along with @Psy-Tychist. Even though the season has started you both can still potentially join any team as a substitute.

2 hours ago, PixelatedPortal said:

I think we are rollimg with boatiful boating boat as bench 2 name since I made that pun and everybody wanted it as name

Sounds good.

As a reminder, teams have about 9 hours to submit their picks for HTC in session 2, since we are about 3.5 days in. Failure to pick will result in the selection being randomly chosen among the three eligible players.

Edited by Andrea

55 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

Where will we find the results from round to round?

I will post the results from each round 6-12 hours after the round ends, as a separate post here but also in a spreadsheet soon to be added to the OP.

On a related note, this first fixture ends in about 5 hours, at which time the following HTCs will take over:

Scrubslayers - Kent: @Mesopithecus

Boatiful Boating Boat: @PixelatedPortal

#Lazygains: @zajac9999

Benchwarmers 1: @MrUnknown625

Team Netherlands: @Yuichiro-Akuhei

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Soo when does 2nd round officialy begin

The second round has officially begun!

Everyone should make sure their first round scores are fully synced within the next 4 hours. I will begin counting shortly after that and if you do not have everything synced, it will not count.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Those of us on Benchwarmers 1 shall be called "Overwatch hype exists because of Activision/blizzard money."

Great name, but I'm surprised (and thankful) it wasn't a certain copypasta concerning charity.

• Like 3

After much deliberation and painstaking decision making for a name, I believe me and my trophy hunting colleagues have come to a decision. We are going to go by the name "The 4 Fighters of the Night: XL" please. Hopefully it's not too late to sign up!

Members:

• Me (Potent_Delusions)
  • Sergen (Sergen-The-Boss)
  • Paul (Suppression--)
  • Grimmjow_427

And btw guys...we hope we are going to XL at this competition ?

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

After much deliberation and painstaking decision making for a name, I believe me and my trophy hunting colleagues have come to a decision. We are going to go by the name "The 4 Fighters of the Night: XL" please. Hopefully it's not too late to sign up!

Members:

• Me (Potent_Delusions)
  • Paul (Suppression--)
  • Grimmjow_427

And btw guys...we hope we are going to XL at this competition 1f606.png

I think it was an excellent idea to set this up. I do hope we can truly fight our way to the top, you're a real ultra rare heavyweight. I'm not sure how my progress will be, but I think everyone's a champ just for trying. We chose two underdogs, but they might fight their way to victory, everyone starts amateur before they go pro. We might be real solid contenders for this and I know you're a force to reckon with. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Members:

• Me (Potent_Delusions)
  • Paul (Suppression--)
  • Grimmjow_427

And btw guys...we hope we are going to XL at this competition 1f606.png

Unfortunately it is a bit too late for this season, but I'll add you all to the list for next season. For this season, you all are welcome to try to join a currently existing team as a substitute.

2 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Unfortunately it is a bit too late for this season, but I'll add you all to the list for next season. For this season, you all are welcome to try to join a currently existing team as a substitute.

No problem, we would like to kindly withdraw then. We likely won't be participating in a further season because of work commitments with a few members of the team. Thanks anyway.

The scores are in!

#LazyGains

WdjatPrinnyDoods: 0

Tearraven: 143

ExsphereBrawler: 1310 (655)

Zajac9999: 109

Total: 1562

Scrubslayers - Kent

Mesopithecus: 0

Andrea: 371

Kent10201: 72 (36)

MStalker58: 211

Total: 654

Team Netherlands

HcG-_Clawz: 175

Floriiss: 135

Yuichiro-Akuhei: 205

Danny_Johansen: 90 (45)

Total: 605

Boatiful Boating Boat

DawningWolf55: 320 (160) [1]

Bombstriker: 167

Midgetstrawdog: 58

PixelatedPortal: 23

Total: 568

Overwatch hype exists because of Activision/blizzard money.

Soultaker655: 20

Milktastrophe: 162 [2]

Wdog-999: 30 (15) [1]

MrUnknown625: 94 [4]

Total: 306

Lots of good scores in the first week of action but @Brawler absolutely stole the show with a dominating performance - even his non-multiplied score (655) would've outscored all other teams. The scores for three teams fell within 100 points of each other, which could be big considering only 2 of those 3 can possibly advance to the faceoff. In other news @Kent10201 fell 900 points short of his goal because he was too busy being trolled in THL, and despite having easily the highest number of platinums, Overwatch, Activision, Etc. is in a distant 5th place.

Click here for the spreadsheet. It is still somewhat of a work in progress, but the basic scores are there after week 1. I've also added everything to the career leaderboard but it is not quite ready for public viewing and probably won't be until closer to the end of the season.

• Like 4