Call of Duty: WWII Trophy Thoughts

Dwightsarmy14

3 hours ago, Terra said:

No health regeneration? I better practice with COD Classic again to get used to it. 

Yeah, good plan. They said there wouldn't be any health regen when they announced the game, so it should be quite challenging. Hopefully it's not like CoD Classic and they at least let you pick up health packets on veteran.

10 minutes ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

What Glitches? I had to just play in random lobbies until I found a really good group that got me to round 50.

Base game version there's a bunch of super easy map breaches that trivialize the mode. And no nano swarm garbage they decided to patch in later to force you to move around. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

What Glitches? I had to just play in random lobbies until I found a really good group that got me to round 50.

I played when it launched, i don't remember exactly but back then you could just find a certain place in the map to go through and shoot the enemies without having to move until Round 50. 

I’m so excited by this! COD games are so rounded and smooth, going back to the World Wars again with them will be great! 

List looks good, im happy to see multiplayer and zombie trophies along with the usual campaign ones. Only a veteran playthrough needed also. Wonder how this will compare with older veteran modes? Surely will be easier than Black Ops 3’s Realistic mode.

I wish they would go back to the days of single-player only trophies. While I don't mind a few multiplayer trophies, zombies can piss off. I don't care much for co-op and playing solo is quite dull. Still unsure if I'm going to get this at launch or wait for a sale.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Killbomb said:

I wish they would go back to the days of single-player only trophies. While I don't mind a few multiplayer trophies, zombies can piss off. I don't care much for co-op and playing solo is quite dull. Still unsure if I'm going to get this at launch or wait for a sale.

I hate zombies but I did really like special ops. I want more of those