Call of Duty: WWII Trophy Thoughts

Dwightsarmy14

I wonder what the thing with zombies is going to be. they all say it has to be completed in 'The Final Reich' except for the one where you have to survive 20 waves that has to be done in the 'Prologue'? but the rest of the game just looks like a pretty standerd Call of Duty platinum.

35 minutes ago, Dark said:

Not sure what prestiging a division is, nor how many challenges you’ll get a day for that trophy. If it’s max 3 a day we could be looking at a week as the minimum plat time. I hope all zombie stuff is doable solo too. 

Hopefully it's something simple, like a clan thing. Otherwise, fairly standard. 

40 minutes ago, Dark said:

Not sure what prestiging a division is, nor how many challenges you’ll get a day for that trophy. If it’s max 3 a day we could be looking at a week as the minimum plat time. I hope all zombie stuff is doable solo too. 

Division is just like a class rank. Assuming it has the same number of levels as in the beta it's basically just equivalent to prestiging a weapon in the last two games. 

If "prologue" is a separate small level that round 20 won't be too be. If it's like a first room challenge and you have basically nothing to work with it'll be a massive pain in the ass. Sledgehammer has said this is going to be the hardest zombies EE so far (because you know that's totally what everyone wants) so zombies could be quite difficult

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

The trophy icons look really nice.

While it is good mix of everything you can expected from late call of duty game. I find it can be really pain. There are no chill in all 3 modes. campaign this time is going to be really hard or close to realistic difficulty. mulitplayer require you to play ton of game to reach prestige (at least you can just play and you will reach there somehow not crazy grind that require boosting)

and as always, zombies trophy while the description look simple enough but I don't believe it will be that simple, just like other previous zombie trophy. Depend on how hard on this zombie trophy I think I may skip this platinum for good because I am not good at playing online esp zombie one that require me to study more than I test at university.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

What jumped out at me immediately are the really nice looking trophy images.

I'm in the minority for this, but I've always wanted more multiplayer trophies for COD and this seems to be a boost up from previous years, which makes me happy.

The trophies for the campaign remind me a lot of Bioshock Infinite. Really excited to see what Sledgehammer has crafted for us.

Speaking of Sledgehammer, Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey worked on Dead Space and are delivering a COD zombies experience. How sick is that going to be?! Seems like it's going to be structured into sequences like the multiplayer gamemode, War, with a Prologue, Final Reich, and everything in between, 

• Like 1

Pretty disappointed by the zombie trophies. I have no interest in this mode at all. Getting the zombie trophies in Infinite Warfare was a massive hassle. This might put me off from even getting the game. Unless they are much simpler and less time consuming than the Infinite Warfare ones. I guess we'll have to wait for the guides. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, xTheTrommeL said:

I think it is nice to have some more multiplayer trophies. I mean it is a multiplayer game, isn´t it? ;)  The campaign trophies are pretty standart and I have no idea what these zombie trophies say. But overall the platinum seems to be pretty easy

Totally agree, a few mp trophies doesn't hurt.  These 5 look like perfectly reasonable objectives.  The Zombies trophies have me concerned though, the Easter Egg is supposed to be tough for this game, and if that's what they're asking for you to do, then that will hold some back.