Uncharted 4 or Jak 4 debuting between 2014-2015?

Chain_Blade9

I suppose it does as it'd be a logical move forward, but depends on the games ending ;)

I just get worried about seeing uncharted 60 ;)

Did Nathan *spoilers* get re-married to Elena? He had to give up treasure hunting right?

Haha let's hope not :lol:

Yeah, and I don't think Sly needed that much money to make.

I wonder how many people were behind the making of the game :unsure:

Ow burnnnn! Yeah probably...they just are not skilled enough. I wish them the best, but expect the worst.

I wonder how they even got the job haha. They're lots of other big studio's that lay off workers and these guys are still solid -_-

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to help, and no, I cannot imagine how either Uncharted 4 or Jak 4 would and will look on the PS4.....It gets me excited just to think about it! I'm sure Sony would allow someone highly competent to handle Jak 4 if ND did not do it. Sanzaru did a phenomenal job with Sly 4. I trust Jak 4 will look awesome no matter who makes it.

I'm pretty sure there will not be an UnKarted (although the name is awesome so somebody has to make one lol).

My guess is they made The Last Of Us instead of making Uncharted 4 for PS3.Uncharted 4 should be next-gen title.

I'd like a new IP because they had crash banditcoot series on ps1, Jak series on PS2, and Uncharted series on PS3 (They are also making The Last of Us which they may bring along to the PS4 along with this "something else").

However, no matter what they make, I'll buy it. Right now, if I was going to trust any company to make a great game it's them.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I would love to see both a new Uncharted and Jak game.  I'm a hardcore Uncharted gamer and I'm addicted to it's multiplayer.  Also Jak is very fun and was good for it's time. 

Since Jak has no multiplayer, they will put Uncharted in front of it, but there's no reason why Naughty Dog's 2 companies can not pull off making both of these games for Sony's new console.

I cant see naughty dog wanting to do another uncharted, at least a full one for PS4. They didnt develop the PSvita one did they? Think they "Supervised".

The Last of Us must be a breath of fresh air for them and im sure they will want to develop something new for the next generation, and if sony really want another uncharted i assume they will just get someone else to develop it?

I doubt they'll make another Uncharted. Uncharted 3 ended on a good note between Nate, Elena and Sully and I personally think it was meant to be the end for Drake and Co. and he wants to lead a normal life with Elena. Granted I haven't seen the ending in a long time but I do remember Drake and Elena making up and I felt it was a good way to end the series.

Parker