Mein Leben Runs.

1 hour ago, Dark said:

My run was very safe from post courtroom onwards. I don’t know how GT rushed so much under all the pressure. Anyway my run took 4 hours 15 minutes. Currently uploading to YT but you can watch via my old stream here.

Video starts at 3:03:10.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200647513

I just done courtroom on death incarnate. No idea how to handle that in a permadeath situation. It's not to hard on death incarnate because of the saves.

4 minutes ago, Beatminaz said:

Congrats! Looking forward to trying this soon, I'll be using some of your strategies for sure.

Thanks! Thanks for being in my streams as well, play a bit better with an audience.

4 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

I just done courtroom on death incarnate. No idea how to handle that in a permadeath situation. It's not to hard on death incarnate because of the saves.

I’ve done the courtroom so much I don’t fail there anymore. The Oberkommando level is the most inconsistent level in the game. Found that way harder than the courtroom eventually. I found my strat to be a lot safer for the house when you detatch the final claw. Instead of hoping the prompt shows and getting instakilled, you can funnel the 5 robots into your bullets and cheese the big guy from the top. They aren’t infinite as it first seems.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dark said:

Thanks! Thanks for being in my streams as well, play a bit better with an audience.

I’ve done the courtroom so much I don’t fail there anymore. The Oberkommando level is the most inconsistent level in the game. Found that way harder than the courtroom eventually. I found my strat to be a lot safer for the house when you detatch the final claw. Instead of hoping the prompt shows and getting instakilled, you can funnel the 5 robots into your bullets and cheese the big guy from the top. They aren’t infinite as it first seems.

10 minutes ago, Dark said:

Cool. Just watched your run of courtroom. Very nice. Let's pray someone doesn't go hey we should totally patch the enemies path finding in courtroom   

4 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Yeah I'm currently stalled at the oberkmando having issues with consistency in my runs keep getting pegged in the second level for like 6 runs in a row

Any specific part? The elevator skip worries me the most since the jump is easy to misjudge.

So somebody finally got the platinum for this game. 

Obviously I know you're not the first Dark. I don't know if anyone besides GrannyTranny got the platinum as well. 

Good job to both of you. I probably won't tackle this game until next year, even though I'm a massive Wolfenstein fan. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

First time I accidently flicked my stick up and sped the train up next couple I alerted enemies when jumping my problem is I'm having trouble getting that far constantly 

The more you practice the more you’ll consistently get further. I know I’m in for a good run when I pass oberkommando since the courtroom isn’t a problem for me anymore. Everything past the train section tends to be inconsistent with patterns. I practiced that level to the point where I had backup strats for almost every section. Hate the randomness of that place.

30 minutes ago, Dark said:

The more you practice the more you’ll consistently get further. I know I’m in for a good run when I pass oberkommando since the courtroom isn’t a problem for me anymore. Everything past the train section tends to be inconsistent with patterns. I practiced that level to the point where I had backup strats for almost every section. Hate the randomness of that place.

MY problem is i get bored and start watching a movie or something on my other monitor and Have a momentary lapse of Judgement in the EARLY segments i dont really start paying attention till NYC

So your run was a little over four hours. You did take a break so for people like me, who are average at shooters, I will guess it'll take me four to five hours if I practice enough. 

I just saw a third person beat Mein Leben. Respect to him for beating a deathless run. 

Just now, Spaz said:

So your run was a little over four hours. You did take a break so for people like me, who are average at shooters, I will guess it'll take me four to five hours if I practice enough. 

I just saw a third person beat Mein Leben. Respect to him for beating a deathless run. 

Minus the break it’s a little under 4. I played it real safe compared to GrannyTranny, he was confident in rushing most sections where I weren’t. Not to mention I failed a good run the one just before that, wasn’t ready for another reset. 

3 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Headshot? I haven't figured out that exactly yet. When you get the new body and the battle walker upgrade the game does get easier, even on higher difficulties. 

Just above the eye there’s a panel thing, that’s the weak point. Yes battle walkers by far has the best perks. Adrenaline gives you +20 health for each kill. Without it I would’ve died here.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlainRespectfulAlfalfaBIRB