Mein Leben Runs.

18 hours ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

I have been watching some of this guy's uploads. He has some pretty good strats,

I am death incarnate is a good way to train the hardest parts, but when you play in mein leben things are completely different. one thing is to keep in mind that you are training in the second high game mode but with autosaves etc ... another thing is to feel the pressure of playing mein leben with the conscience that to the minimum error is game over! I know what i say because I've been through something similar in outlast 2, and i can guarantee that in insane mode i had almost to die in 2 parts that i easily passed in nightmare mode. and this will happen in this game too! there are parts where it takes a bit of luck and cold blood :P 

6 minutes ago, WrednyPL said:

That GT's "Mein Leben" run looks fishy as f...

Looks waaaaay to easy, plus - PSN Profiles says that no one has this trophy yet:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6857-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus/27-mein-leben

This video of his is not even public - something stinks here.

Exactly. I always think this. Something isn't right here. Not to mention the obvious fact that those who love trophies and stats love displaying there stats publicly. Who here has a private account? What's the point? And I watched his mein leben run over and over and over and there are glaring instances of foul play regarding enemy strength and AI. My game flanks the shit out of me and they always know where I'm at and I'm dead in a second like 1 bullet deaths. Fishy.....

45 minutes ago, WrednyPL said:

That GT's "Mein Leben" run looks fishy as f...

Looks waaaaay to easy, plus - PSN Profiles says that no one has this trophy yet:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6857-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus/27-mein-leben

This video of his is not even public - something stinks here.

Hover over the % of the trophy, it will list the actual PSN number and not PSNProfiles. It shows 0.1% of the players have it. PSNProfiles does not scan the entire PSN database, it scans players who's names are put in for scanning and have their trophies set to public.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dark said:

Theres nothing fishy about it at all, he never has his account private permanently in the time I’ve seen his profile. He’ll probably put it public when the trophy dies down and he stops getting bugged. Already had this conversation on pst.org. Just leave him be, you can’t hack on PS4 yet, period. Even if you could, it would have to be full blown CFW since saves won’t affect this.

On another note, I just died 2 sections away from the end. Trophy is very doable but the nerves mannnn. I died from the huge robot because I rushed like an idiot instead of waiting. Heartbreaking, but getting that far is a win for me. I know I can do it now.

I was playing horizon and watching your stream, man you have skills ! you just need to be calm near the end :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

I was playing horizon and watching your stream, man you have skills ! you just need to be calm near the end :P

Thanks, one of my Venus strategies went to shit but I somehow recovered. The nerves really get to you at the end, but that isn’t what killed me this time. I have no idea why the robot was still shooting when I was out of sight. I guess next time I’m waiting a lot longer. Gonna go practice the last few parts again, see what I did wrong. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark said:

Thanks, one of my Venus strategies went to shit but I somehow recovered. The nerves really get to you at the end, but that isn’t what killed me this time. I have no idea why the robot was still shooting when I was out of sight. I guess next time I’m waiting a lot longer. Gonna go practice the last few parts again, see what I did wrong. :) 

The way you play im pretty sure you gonna get platinum in the next few days! don't be discouraged and believe :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dark said:

Theres nothing fishy about it at all, he never has his account private permanently in the time I’ve seen his profile. He’ll probably put it public when the trophy dies down and he stops getting bugged. Already had this conversation on pst.org. Just leave him be, you can’t hack on PS4 yet, period. Even if you could, it would have to be full blown CFW since saves won’t affect this.

On another note, I just died 2 sections away from the end. Trophy is very doable but the nerves mannnn. I died from the huge robot because I rushed like an idiot instead of waiting. Heartbreaking, but getting that far is a win for me. I know I can do it now.

You really sure about CFW on ps4? I suggest you do a little bit of research. Try googling it. http://customjailbreak.com/device-information/ Im pretty sure you cant do it with all models, but here is the list on the models that you can do it with. 

Edited by Chris Hansen

13 hours ago, Dark said:

Go dark. I'm rooting for you man!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, nikolistary said:

Exactly. I always think this. Something isn't right here. Not to mention the obvious fact that those who love trophies and stats love displaying there stats publicly. Who here has a private account? What's the point? And I watched his mein leben run over and over and over and there are glaring instances of foul play regarding enemy strength and AI. My game flanks the shit out of me and they always know where I'm at and I'm dead in a second like 1 bullet deaths. Fishy.....

Stop going around saying somethings not right. 1 you CANT hack ps4 trophies yet as no one has been able to sync them. 2 he might have privated it because of getting harassed about the trophy or trophies. He did the game and if anyone got to look at his list before he privated then you will realize this isn't the only hardcore game he has done.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Congrats!

My run was very safe from post courtroom onwards. I don’t know how GT rushed so much under all the pressure. Anyway my run took 4 hours 15 minutes. Currently uploading to YT but you can watch via my old stream here.

Video starts at 3:03:10.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200647513

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dark said:

I DID ITTTTT. Uploading my run now (‘:

Congratz :D 
what some people said about being impossible, was proved by you and other person that can be overcome !!
hardcore players never give up .. one day i'm going to play this mode and learning from mistakes,
that's how make good players, not spend your whole life making excuses for failures 
unfortunately i have 7 new games to play but i promise that before the end of the year i'll try :P 

8 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Congratz :D 
what some people said about being impossible, was proved by you and other person that can be overcome !!
hardcore players never give up .. one day i'm going to play this mode and learning from mistakes,
that's how make good players, not spend your whole life making excuses for failures 
unfortunately i have 7 new games to play but i promise that before the end of the year i'll try :P 

Thank you c: I’ll be happy to share tips and stuff if you ever need help with a section. My video has a lot of messy strategies. Sometimes I just wiped out areas of enemies entirely because I find shooting safer than stealth. Good luck if you ever try, gets you really nervous towards the end. I still hate Area 52 more than any other level in the game lol.

This will definitely be known as my hardest feat this year. VVVVVV was damn tough but I think the length of this is enough to make me think this was harder.

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dark said:

Thank you c: I’ll be happy to share tips and stuff if you ever need help with a section. My video has a lot of messy strategies. Sometimes I just wiped out areas of enemies entirely because I find shooting safer than stealth. Good luck if you ever try, gets you really nervous towards the end. I still hate Area 52 more than any other level in the game lol

My problem isn't the nerves but trying to understand the behavior of the enemies. it's not the first time i die near the end,already happens on alien isolation, outlast or even on ironman mode (first wolfenstein) but persistence always wins! Don't worry about that any doubt i speak with you even the fact that i dont know about that area 52 because im in the middle of the game . yeah blame horizon and other games :P 

Edited by Rose Amicitia
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dark said:

I DID ITTTTT. Uploading my run now (‘:

Congrats ?

I still dont like that mode, my nerves would kill me, but I hope that petition shit will stop now.

I wish you good luck, the hardest part is still ahead, avoiding/ignoring the stalkers ?

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 1