Mein Leben Runs.

I don't understand a lot of those who are complaining in this thread. I looked at your guy's profiles. It's not like you guys go for hard plats or high completion. What do you care about this one trophy? Just let it go. 

On topic, I hope whoever does complete this uploads a video to it. Sure sounds like it would be awesome to watch. Hopefully GrannyTranny does.

• Like 1

Just now, Phil said:

I don't understand a lot of those who are complaining in this thread. I looked at your guy's profiles. It's not like you guys go for hard plats or high completion. What do you care about this one trophy? Just let it go. 

On topic, I hope whoever does complete this uploads a video to it. Sure sounds like it would be awesome to watch. Hopefully GrannyTranny does.

I don’t want to speak for him, but it seems like he keeps to himself a lot. I can’t see him uploading anything on it but I could be wrong. I’ll probably just keep streaming my runs and link the stream if and when I finally do it. 

23 hours ago, Spaz said:

Wow, that's a pretty tall order. I usually hear Shadow Warrior is pretty difficult, Heroic Mode can send you back a hour or so if you die near the end of a chapter. That's still not bad compared to Wolfenstein II.

You need to be a masochist indeed. I guess Machine Games wanted to separate the hardcore crowd from the take it slow, casual players.

SW isn't hard, the 9/10 to 10/10 people rate it is way to high. Heroic was something I thought was going to be hard till you realize the level design allows you to run around in circles with the enemies following you. Although I don't own Wolfenstein 2 I can 100%  say its a lot harder than SW. SW was a 4/10 to me, I died 4 times due my own stupidity of barrels and rockets. Wolfenstein 2 will definitely be up there as one of ps4s hardest plats definitely not the hardest but definitely top 10 or top 5

6 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

SW isn't hard, the 9/10 to 10/10 people rate it is way to high. Heroic was something I thought was going to be hard till you realize the level design allows you to run around in circles with the enemies following you. Although I don't own Wolfenstein 2 I can 100%  say its a lot harder than SW. SW was a 4/10 to me, I died 4 times due my own stupidity of barrels and rockets. Wolfenstein 2 will definitely be up there as one of ps4s hardest plats definitely not the hardest but definitely top 10 or top 5

This is entirely subjective.

Just because somebody thought Shadow Warrior was fairly easy doesn't mean someone else thinks the same way. They may rate it a 9 out of 10 because they had to dedicate the time to get good with the enemy patterns and controls before they could beat the game on that difficulty.

Some people say Super Meat Boy isn't that bad, others say it's extremely difficult. All subjective, and you very well know this since I know you have the platinum in that game.

Wolfenstein II is difficult because you have one life. I don't know if you can beat the game in five or six hours, but I can imagine some people taking up to ten hours. Makes it all the more respectable to get that platinum, just like how it's respectable to 100 percent Cloudberry Kingdom.

Edited by Spaz

15 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I'm currently downloading a patch version 1.02? Anyone know what this entails? It's a whooping 8,181GB whatever is included. I've to wait for another 65 minutes before i can start this bad boy. 

I don’t have an update nor can I see any information online about 1.02, even on Bethesda’s site. Would you mind letting us know the update changes once it’s downloaded pls? If you don’t know how, hover over the game > press options > update history.

Well what do you fucking know, an update. Had to manually do it because I guess automatic updating doesn’t want to work. Hopefully this doesn’t patch any skips. 

Edited by Dark

Just now, Dark said:

I don’t have an update nor can I see any information online about 1.02, even on Bethesda’s site. Would you mind letting us know the update changes once it’s dowbloaded pls? If you don’t know how, hover over the game > press options > update history.

Yeah i already knew that :P No problem, i have to wait for the patch to be downloaded first and then i'll let you know :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

This is entirely subjective.

Just because somebody thought Shadow Warrior was fairly easy doesn't mean someone else thinks the same way. They may rate it a 9 out of 10 because they had to dedicate the time to get good with the enemy patterns and controls before they could beat the game on that difficulty.

Some people say Super Meat Boy isn't that bad, others say it's extremely difficult. All subjective, and you very well know this since I know you have the platinum in that game.

Wolfenstein II is difficult because you have one life. I don't know if you can beat the game in five or six hours, but I can imagine some people taking up to ten hours. Makes it all the more respectable to get that platinum, just like how it's respectable to 100 percent Cloudberry Kingdom.

I did put to me it was a 4/10 as I know its subjective. Sorry should have worded it better. 

Okay so I’m on it now, they’ve unlocked the vault early and you now have access to Episode Zero!

They’ve also added combat simulations which is the same as the challenge maps from old blood. Unfortunately this doesn’t work like a chapter select so it’s useless for Mein Leben practice. Maybe it’ll get dlc trophies tied to it in the future. Would also like to note, the “Panzertür” door in Eva’s hammer still has the countdown timer. So we gotta wait till tomorrow for that. Kinda confused why New Game slots still have the countdown as well. Weird.

Edited by Dark

1 minute ago, EternalChaos72 said:

That's probably explains why the patch is so big

It was only 2GB for me. Patch notes are:

~ Unlocks the vault in the submarine

~ Provides Episode 0 of Freedom Chronicles for users with entitlements

~ Bug fixes and performance optimisations

Maybe only pre-orders get Episode 0 early. As for the first note, the vault in the sub is still shut so I don’t really understand.

I have return to post another tip but I found that a lot of this is well turning into another look how big my dick is thing and why this is bs and so on, yes I did go crazy on it but I won't let it beat me as I found out more tricks to this madness, try and use the bomb handgun on the robot dogs and robots when ya trying to do stealth as it does knock back and they like to run to it if they are a dog and look at it and blow up stunning them it helps in the venus levels. lastly is this, when ya get to use the dog robot to burn stuff up, try and scout out things and then take them out or weaken them before using the dog as if the dog dies and you are in the middle of hopping off you will die before you can say mein laben. that is all I can give on them parts but them tips I gave are thanks to trying out the same levels again and again with death mode on then mein laben.

Hope my tips help, also for as far as I gone have not gotten back to venus's belt ride down again as I am having problems with just doing the hotel and courtroom and lastly the start of the game as I have a bad habbit of being killed in ether the belt ride or the long hall that has Nazis popping up. not sure anyone else here got to as far as I have other then the one guy who did beat the game on mein laben but I mean for the people who started talking and doing the tips from the start.

Edit: also want to ask if anyone ever thought of trying that glitch on ps4 unless it is fixed where if you download 2 games at the same time and you earn trophies on one game it unlocks the other games trophies. As I think if anyone really cares that much about this plat then get it done like that maybe.

Edited by KANERKB

1 hour ago, Dark said:

It was only 2GB for me. Patch notes are:

~ Unlocks the vault in the submarine

~ Provides Episode 0 of Freedom Chronicles for users with entitlements

~ Bug fixes and performance optimisations

Maybe only pre-orders get Episode 0 early. As for the first note, the vault in the sub is still shut so I don’t really understand.

May be able to skip cutscenes as well. I was given a press O to continue prompt during the

Spoiler

surprise b-day cutscene

I had to restart the level as it said my save was from an older version of the game.

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

Edit: also want to ask if anyone ever thought of trying that glitch on ps4 unless it is fixed where if you download 2 games at the same time and you earn trophies on one game it unlocks the other games trophies. As I think if anyone really cares that much about this plat then get it done like that maybe.

I think this was patched in system software 2.04 in February 2015.

1 hour ago, Dark said:

GrannyTranny has been kind enough to share with me his run guys, so here’s what you’ve been waiting for :P 

2 hours for mein leben.... nuff said ! this guy deserves respect !
At the launch of outlast 2 a friend of mine from china did something similar, there are players who were born to extreme challenges !
I will try this mode on future, for now im focus on collectibles, but some areas are locked, maybe i have to reach a certain part of the game ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dark said:

GrannyTranny has been kind enough to share with me his run guys, so here’s what you’ve been waiting for :P 

How he does it, it looks doable, Little room for error but there is some room. 

i'm now more secure and convinced i can pull this off.