Mein Leben Runs.

13 minutes ago, Dark said:

Shit I mean Area 52 lmao. I get confused because the Area 52 objective is “find the location of the Oberkommando”.

Technically they are both the oberkommando I belive, anyways  upgraded rotor shotgun and hiding behind the crate to the right right after the elevator skip is a godsend 

3 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Technically they are both the oberkommando I belive, anyways  upgraded rotor shotgun and hiding behind the crate to the right right after the elevator skip is a godsend 

You can skip everything from the very start right until you plant the bomb. Just gotta experiment. Something I really liked about the game was the variety of ways of approaching things.

Awesome that (a few skilled) people are able to get it done on PS4, was worried that all that would end up being PC runs with m+k and accuracy that can't be achieved on with a controller.

Once the game hits big discounts I'll pick it up and probably fail miserably ? and no I wasn't waiting for lower price because of the trophy but because I'm a cheapskate ?

I wanna say a big Congrats to the few people that got it .

I watched a run on YT of it and... You have my respects ! 

I will never (never say never) have that kind of skills to accomplish and thank you to have upload some videos, it was awesome to watch ? 

Plus that thread was fun to read with all the elite gamers helping each other to accomplish the un-accomplishable ;)

• Like 3

On 11/5/2017 at 5:47 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

I'm not even going to bother even attempting this trophy I rather not shave off years of my life rageing at a near impossible mode for one stupid little bronze trophy lol but good luck to ones that do try it I'm sure it will not be worth it...

good idea until the adjust it (like watch dogs) i might leave it or let my cousins play it since there on the holidays sooner or later

Have been reading this topic since the very beginig and now I finaly leaving my message here. About 10 minutes ago I died on the final level by the stupidest way possible - by my own granade. I don't even find the game that hard anymore, but the ammount of ridiculous deaths overwelms me so much.

Edited by MAKAPOB_

30 minutes ago, MAKAPOB_ said:

Have been reading this topic since the very beginig and now I finaly leaving my message here. About 10 minutes ago I died on the final level by the stupidest way possible - by my own granade. I don't even find the game that hard anymore, but the ammount of ridiculous deaths overwelms me so much.

Stupid deaths like that happened to me too, like being impatient and not waiting for the robot at the end. You’ve got this in the bag, I got my trophy 2 runs after my shitty death. Best of luck.

5 minutes ago, Dark said:

Stupid deaths like that happened to me too, like being impatient and not waiting for the robot at the end. You’ve got this in the bag, I got my trophy 2 runs after my shitty death. Best of luck.

I think that I've collected all stupid deaths possible: falling down into the chasm in Obercommando, missing enemy sniper 5 times before being oneshoted, throwing granade in the shaft, playing Berserk and going on melee rampage. But I saw the final level, so it's too late to drop the game.

Edited by MAKAPOB_

Another thing I want to add: I really liked the reaction of this community on this developers' choice. After some good trolling, you started...emmm...PLAYING THE DAMN GAME! When I created simmilar topic on our forum, but it was dumped with idiots. Someone even added the link to that dredded petition as a tip for "Mein leben" trophy. Luckily, they al havel disappeared right now, but at that point I'm completely disappointed by our community. This release in particular showed what those people are really value.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MAKAPOB_ said:

Another thing I want to add: I really liked the reaction of this community on this developers' choice. After some good trolling, you started...emmm...PLAYING THE DAMN GAME! When I created simmilar topic on our forum, but it was dumped with idiots. Someone even added the link to that dredded petition as a tip for "Mein leben" trophy. Luckily, they al havel disappeared right now, but at that point I'm completely disappointed by our community. This release in particular showed what those people are really value.

Why disappointed? There are enough valid reasons to dispute this being a trophy. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Why disappointed? There are enough valid reasons to dispute this being a trophy. 

Dude, Imagine you create something, you are very proud of + it does NOT offend anybody physically and/or psychically. And then someone creates a Petition against your creation, because he does not like a minor Thing. And to Top it off, a bunch of others Support that.

What would you Think/do?

Nobody... really nobody on this entire Planet is forcing you to play that Game or to get that Trophy. Nobody! Except you. So be Mad at yourself or stop this childish behaviour. The only Thing you achieve is to make a Fool of yourself.

Entitlement is really sth. you should Deal with. Just an advice. Have a Good One!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dark said:

Disputing and repeatedly bitching on almost every forum imaginable are two different things.

The manner and lack of articulation does not diminish the validity of criticism. It doesn't do you any favours gaining sympathy though. Battlefront 2 has on a much larger scale also been met with criticism in a viscerally immature fashion. Still the backlash is justified ethically and otherwise.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mori-101 said:

Dude, Imagine you create something, you are very proud of + it does NOT offend anybody physically and/or psychically. And then someone creates a Petition against your creation, because he does not like a minor Thing. And to Top it off, a bunch of others Support that.

What would you Think/do?

Nobody... really nobody on this entire Planet is forcing you to play that Game or to get that Trophy. Nobody! Except you. So be Mad at yourself or stop this childish behaviour. The only Thing you achieve is to make a Fool of yourself.

Entitlement is really sth. you should Deal with. Just an advice. Have a Good One!

What are you even talking about. Are you saying if something exists only in the abstract that it is immune from being criticised? I guess by your logic then me having watched over 3000 film's in life so far, and taken great offence to the likes of say Titanic  2. That i don't have the right to because it's someones creation and has no physical reality in my life.

I choose to derive meaning from trophy hunting in my gaming experience. Someone at MachineGames chose to ruin that experience for in my opinion the exploits that existed in new order and Old Blood. Which means that choice was then made for malicious reasons. If you have a better theory as to why the mein leben trophy exists i'd like to hear it.

• Like 1

You can criticise as much and long as you want. But you want to change someone else's work, because it does not fit you. We are Not talking about urgent needs, we are talking about enjoyment. And simple as that, if you dont enjoy something, dont (Insert verb) it. Or have you ever gone to an author, Director, etc. And told them "Hey i dont like your work. Now go and change it just for me, so i can enjoy it." 

Im just guessing, but you probably have Not done that before, have you?

Maybe they just wanted to fix the exploit? In other Games, People are screaming, when Games are Not fixed and if they are fixed, its bad too!?

How about you ask them nicely, for what reason they have put the Trophy in the Game. If you are correct, well go ahead and try to change something. At best, Start with yourself and your entitlement issue. 

If you want a Participation Platinum, play sth. Else. People showed, that it is possible to beat the Mode. If you cant, Move on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mori-101 said:

You can criticise as much and long as you want. But you want to change someone else's work, because it does not fit you. We are Not talking about urgent needs, we are talking about enjoyment. And simple as that, if you dont enjoy something, dont (Insert verb) it. Or have you ever gone to an author, Director, etc. And told them "Hey i dont like your work. Now go and change it just for me, so i can enjoy it." 

Im just guessing, but you probably have Not done that before, have you?

Maybe they just wanted to fix the exploit? In other Games, People are screaming, when Games are Not fixed and if they are fixed, its bad too!?

How about you ask them nicely, for what reason they have put the Trophy in the Game. If you are correct, well go ahead and try to change something. At best, Start with yourself and your entitlement issue. 

If you want a Participation Platinum, play sth. Else. People showed, that it is possible to beat the Mode. If you cant, Move on.

But im not saying to change anything about the game. I'm protesting about a trophy attched to the game. A trophy that maybe only 1.00% of the player base is capable of getting. Which they obviously know is the case. And a feat that no one in their house has done themselves probably. We aren't dealing with some indie game that's innately hard to being with, so the trophies reflect that. This is a case of AAA developer inflating the difficulty of a game made for the main stream with a mode that's identical to the hardest difficulty. Just with the save function cut out. I don't think I'm entitled to the plat. I think I'm entitled to a reasonable challenge where the developer doesn't just deliberately through a mode of punitive restrictions artifically increase their games difficulty so to put it out of most gamers reach knowningly out of spite. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

The manner and lack of articulation does not diminish the validity of criticism. It doesn't do you any favours gaining sympathy though. Battlefront 2 has on a much larger scale also been met with criticism in a viscerally immature fashion. Still the backlash is justified ethically and otherwise.

Validity was never the case as the people are petitioning because of unfairness, when in reality it’s completely fair. Differentiating hard and unfair is what isn’t being understood. 

Edited by Dark
Spelling

6 minutes ago, Dark said:

Validity was never the case as the people are petitioning because of unfairness, when in reality it’s conpletely fair. Differentiating hard and unfair is what isn’t being understood. 

In what reality is a trophy that artificially inflates the difficulty of gaming by restricting saves fair? When no one as i said even at MachineGames has done it, and only 1% of the player base might be able to do it.

Congratulations you completed the game on the hardest difficulty. Now complete it without saves because reasons.

Edited by AMadScotsGuy
  • Like 1