Mein Leben Runs.

12 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

So it took only 1 week and a few days for someone to earn it. Not impossible after all :)

The guy is crazy skilled at like everything he plays. He made that video into a semi speedrun, hurts to watch. Maybe all the complaining will chill a bit now, probably not though.

GrannyTranny i'm fucking dying at this ID xD i've seen ID's such as fingerbum, Balls_Are_Soar Crotchbuffet and a few others, but this is comedy gold lol you've got the biggest balls that i know for beating this difficulty i tip my hat too you sir. Get this fella a Tequila slammer :D 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

GrannyTranny i'm fucking dying at this ID xD i've seen ID's such as fingerbum, Balls_Are_Soar Crotchbuffet and a few others, but this is comedy gold lol you've got the biggest balls that i know for beating this difficulty i tip my hat too you sir. Get this fella a Tequila slammer :D 

Some of the names you see on Destiny are pretty hilarious.. The funniest ID's i've seen are I_Love_Mummy_Lots, CaptainOfCheese, Rawrimaducky & Blackshrek to name a few xD 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

I did put to me it was a 4/10 as I know its subjective. Sorry should have worded it better. 

Sorry for being harsh. Was having a bad mood when I wrote the post.

I typically suck at first person shooters so Shadow Warrior would probably be an 8 or a 9 for me. I would go as far as to rate Super Meat Boy a 6 or a 7 in comparison because the game hasn't really been difficult for me.

I played a lot of Mario and Sonic games growing up so platformers I can adapt to pretty quickly. Also played some insanely difficult NES and SNES games where you had to start over from the very beginning, like Wolfenstein II.

11 hours ago, Dark said:

GrannyTranny has been kind enough to share with me his run guys, so here’s what you’ve been waiting for :P 

Took him significantly less time than the "10+ hours" that people were bitching about previously when they said they wouldn't have enough time to sit there for that long without stopping. Of course, not everyone is going to do it nearly as fast as him, but if he has managed 2 hours, 20 minutes then people using some of his method probably won't be taking over 10 hours for a run of it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dark said:

I’ve been trying to say the 10 hour thing is just completely unrealistic. You’d have to watch every skippable cutscene and whatnot for it to be a 10 hour run. Obviously the first run will be more because you can die, thus adding more time on your playthrough. You can see this guy has great reaction time though, he makes a fuck up and he recovers from it without many problems at all. Maybe we can take time out of the list of 500 excuses not to attempt Mein Leben.

That's why he's listed in a lot of fastest achievers lists in various games, like Bound, Surgeon Simulator, Super Meat Boy etc etc etc etc etc. The guy is fucking talented.

Maybe we can take a couple lessons from him on how to be a better gamer.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dark said:

I’ve been trying to say the 10 hour thing is just completely unrealistic. You’d have to watch every skippable cutscene and whatnot for it to be a 10 hour run. Obviously the first run will be more because you can die, thus adding more time on your playthrough. You can see this guy has great reaction time though, he makes a fuck up and he recovers from it without many problems at all. Maybe we can take time out of the list of 500 excuses not to attempt Mein Leben now.

You mean whiners here were overreacting?  You don't say LOL

Just now, Spaz said:

That's why he's listed in a lot of fastest achievers lists in various games, like Bound, Surgeon Simulator, Super Meat Boy etc etc etc etc etc. The guy is fucking talented.

Maybe we can take a couple lessons from him on how to be a better gamer.

Naw, he hacked it bro

• Like 2

Just now, grimydawg said:

You mean whiners here were overreacting?  You don't say LOL

Just like whiners were overreacting over the loot box bullshit that's in Middle Earth: Shadow of War. Turns out they really didn't make much of an impact, if at all.

It's very sad how many whiners will just listen to a guy like Angry Joe off of Youtube or read on news somebody posted on IGN or Polygon and automatically assume it's fact. Or at the very least think it will most definitely happen without any real evidence or valid conclusions.

But it's the internet. Anybody and any idiot out there can blow things out of proportion. That's one thing I miss about the good days of times past. When such conversations never left the living room, because no internet existed.

5 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Naw, he hacked it bro

Naw, GrannyTranny is a very good player. He's listed in the top 10 on a lot of fastest achievers lists and made a few spots on the first achievers list.

• Like 1

I obtained my Super Meat Boy platinum while I was writing my thesis. Took me almost three months, but I played the game for like 1-3 hours per day usually. There simply isn't any excuse time wise. You can always make small steps if you really want the platinum. As a matter of fact, most of the difficult platinum trophies that I have obtained are only the result of a 2-3 hours per day of gaming. Sorry to put this off topic post in here, but this nonsense that you don't have time can stop. There is always time, just not all at once. And if you don't have time, stop complaining and don't get the trophy. You are not entitled to be included in every trophy lists. I think it's great there are trophy lists that require an incredibly amount of time. If people can do it, why shouldn't they and why should you? It's just a damn trophy. 

Edited by Starlove-

8 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

I obtained my Super Meat Boy platinum while I was writing my thesis. Took me almost three months, but I played the game for like 1-3 hours per day usually. There simply isn't any excuse time wise. You can always make small steps if you really want the platinum. As a matter of fact, most of the difficult platinum trophies that I have obtained are only the result of a 2-3 hours per day of gaming. Sorry to put this off topic post in here, but this bullshit that you don't have time can stop. There is always time, just not all at once. And if you don't have time, stop complaining and don't get the trophy. You are not entitled to be included in every trophy lists. I think it's great there are trophy lists that require an incredibly amount of time. If people can do it, why shouldn't they and why should you? It's just a fucking trophy. 

Good job on that plat :D

And I agree, slow daily progress is still progress. These complaints act like they don't have 1 free hour yet they claim to hunt trophies? It's obvious they DO have time, just wantinf excused to dumb down a difficult list to appeal to them.

1 minute ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Curious, for anyone that has watched GrannyTranny's run, how much of it (roughly) was actual (encounters) gameplay and not cutscenes/traversing between encounters?

Off the top of my head, there’s about 25-35 minutes total of unskippable cutscenes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, er_campanario said:

And now some caritative being (since there are lots in this forum) or anywhere, will report his account as "inappropiate ID" and good-bye. Mein Leben, Mein Tod... 

That's what happened with BALLZ account btw, 

Takes someone real low to pull that off. He could always tell Sony he’s actually a transsexual granny and threaten to sue them for discrimination lel. But yeah I can’t see any of that happening. Would’ve happened years ago surely.

• Like 1

I seriously wish that devs were required to submit proof of trophy achieveability for their games. Like actually showing at least one person on dev team who legitimately got this trophy. Somehow I get the feeling some douchebag was just all „hm were missing one more bronze trophy...let’s just amp up the difficulty, give them one life and tr and keep a straight face while we watch people lose their freaking minds over it. Just to mess with them. Yeah” it’s like on the 2015 Need for speed reboot, game was sooo easy to plat then all of a sudden they decided to introduce gold prestige mode in the dlc making it ridiculous to 100%. What the actual f*** EA

2 minutes ago, cam_wick said:

I seriously wish that devs were required to submit proof of trophy achieveability for their games. Like actually showing at least one person on dev team who legitimately got this trophy. Somehow I get the feeling some douchebag was just all „hm were missing one more bronze trophy...let’s just amp up the difficulty, give them one life and tr and keep a straight face while we watch people lose their freaking minds over it. Just to mess with them. Yeah” it’s like on the 2015 Need for speed reboot, game was sooo easy to plat then all of a sudden they decided to introduce gold prestige mode in the dlc making it ridiculous to 100%. What the actual f*** EA

I understand what you mean, I think the Attacking Zegeta series is exactly why more than one person should be checking the trophies before sending them off. AFAIK, it was just one dude that didn’t want to give any explanation on how to unlock any of them, till this date I don’t think any have been earnt on AZ 2. I haven’t heard of any games that have done anything like that though. For trophies like this, all they really need to do is get the coding for the trophy to pop correctly, it’s a bit obvious it’s possible. Nothing at all made me doubt the possibility of this trophy. It’s just people being in-denial.