Mein Leben Runs.

19 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

It's shows the Platinum at 0%. I'm gonna call hacker as well unless if the person who did it speaks up and shows us videos or tells us about it. There's no way in hell you're gonna get this trophy and not brag about it unless if you hacked it.

You can see from your trophy list on PSN not on PSNProfiles site.
must have been hitler  :P 

bu.jpg

Edited by Rose Amicitia
  • Like 2

Really a fucking shame so many people were turned off by this difficulty setting to the point where they just outright skipped it. That's just fucking lame.

I'm willing to bet we would see 6 - 10k active players were it not for this one trophy. Assassins Creed Origins and Call of Duty WWII both have over twice the amount of players that Wolfenstein II has.

People need to stop following others like Stay Pationt and just play what they enjoy. It's not like one bronze trophy is going to hurt your completion rate much.

• Like 1

Just now, Spaz said:

Really a fucking shame so many people were turned off by this difficulty setting to the point where they just outright skipped it. That's just fucking lame.

I'm willing to bet we would see 6 - 10k active players were it not for this one trophy. Assassins Creed Origins and Call of Duty WWII both have over twice the amount of players that Wolfenstein II has.

People need to stop following others like Stay Pationt and just play what they enjoy. It's not like one bronze trophy is going to hurt your completion rate much.

I was turned off of this mode due to the start cutscene, I wanna just quit this difficulty cause of that damn cutscene

1 minute ago, PixelatedPortal said:

I was turned off of this mode due to the start cutscene, I wanna just quit this difficulty cause of that damn cutscene

Best we can do is contact MachineGames about it and see if they can give us skippable cutscenes.

I just recently checked and version 1.01 is still the most recent. I reckon there will be a couple more updates along the way, considering this is still a recent game that only released last week.

Just now, Spaz said:

Best we can do is contact MachineGames about it and see if they can give us skippable cutscenes.

I just recently checked and version 1.01 is still the most recent. I reckon there will be a couple more updates along the way, considering this is still a recent game that only released last week.

This trophy is doable yet I lose all my will to do so knowing that I have to go through 10 minutes of cutscene, then a short section and another 7 minutes

15 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

This trophy is doable yet I lose all my will to do so knowing that I have to go through 10 minutes of cutscene, then a short section and another 7 minutes

The cutscenes don't mean shit to me. The game gives me unskippable cutscenes, I can deal with them, but I can definitely see people got apeshit losing 10 hours of progress into Mein Leben.

Funny enough, Super Meat Boy will probably be an easier game for me to get the platinum.

Just now, Spaz said:

The cutscenes don't mean shit to me. The game gives me unskippable cutscenes, I can deal with them, but I can definitely see people got apeshit losing 10 hours of progress into Mein Leben.

Funny enough, Super Meat Boy will probably be an easier game for me to get the platinum.

I mean they add up, 10-17 minutes per try which means after 6 tries you lost an hour you could have spent trying to beat the mode

I done about 3 runs in the last few hours and I can say am sick of the games bs annoying stealth that ends with me dying with no sounds to tell me if anything or anyone is behind me, and the place I died to in the last 2 was the hotel and last one was when you are sliding down the belt in venues and that was not a kill it was a f ing crash. and am sick of it, I wish this game was more fair as dead space's hardcore was more fair then this as I heard and knew when the enemies are close. the only tip I can give is for the last part of the game where you get 100hp get ether the ram shackles or the walker leg thing that lets you get to high places just so you can get ether regain armor or have 200 hp overcharged and may god be on your side as I will only do this run again when they fix the games problems with crashes and other problems to do with no sound ques and dying in the start half of the game from 4 htis. 

Edited by KANERKB

4 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

So it really is as hard as everyone else is saying. Challenge accepted 1f60e.png

trust me if the game does not annoy you with the deaths you will face or the ps4 crashing then the boring sit there and unskip able in game cutscenes will get you for sure. the funny fact is the game is piss poor easy later on when you have 100hp and 100 armor as you won't die so fast and the maps are somewhat more better to do other then the last mission and that is just a pure grit fest if you ask me.

Edited by KANERKB

27 minutes ago, Dark said:

A friend I have called GrannyTranny is the person first to get this trophy. He’s no hacker. Huge congrats to him.

He's listed on the fastest leaderboards in Super Meat Boy, I Am Bread, Surgeon Simulator, and Bound among other games. Must be pretty talented.

• Like 1

Just now, Spaz said:

He's listed on the fastest leaderboards in Super Meat Boy, I Am Bread, Surgeon Simulator, and Bound among other games. Must be pretty talented.

Yup, he doesn’t fuck around. He’s been attempting this trophy for a long time. Whenever I’m on I see him on the game, presumably attempting runs since he hasn’t bothered with the other half of the list yet. 

• Like 1