Mina-san, Konnichiwa!

mister_boswell

Before beginning:

Konnichiwa = Hello

Mina-san = Everyone

Both are Japanese words.

Anyway! While I do have a name, everyone both online and in real-life calls me by my last name, which is Boswell. Why? I really don't know, either. Maybe it's fun to say? I remember one guy telling me that my last name rolls off his tongue while my first name is just flat and boring, which I guess is a good thing asides from my boring first name.

I'm a pretty-big Japanese enthusiast. I like the language, love the culture (not just the major anime hype that most of us know about), and of course, the women. Actually, I take that last part back. I'd be more into Korean women. Either way, I'm still learning the language as I'm being tutored by a Japanese native. I plan on studying abroad to that country after finishing my general education requirements at a community college.

So, I've always been a Nintendo fanboy. For some reason, though, I decided to drop the Nintendo fanboy-ism and move over to Sony. I really don't know why, honestly. I guess I just got tired from Nintendo, or maybe Sony was just more appealing... I wasn't really into Microsoft, and I'm certainly not paying money to play online (though I hardly play online, I'm more into single player games).

I currently own a Playstation Vita with a good bunch of games for it. In fact, I'm going to be going for Platinum in one of my games very soon.

I thought about getting the Playstation 3, but since the Playstation 4 could possibly be released this holiday, I might as well wait and buy the PS4. I have never played Killzone before, so that'll be fun to try out, even though I'll also buy the Vita version of Killzone in September - should it be released as planned.

Asides all that, I'm a blogger (with no fame since I'm new to that, as well), somewhat of a game designer (once again, no fame), and a writer (still no fame). So yeah, hopefully my social status on three of those hobbies will change after a few years, but who knows.

Anyway, it's great to be here. I needed to find a place that would generate me an awesome-looking PSN card, and this site did the trick. See you guys around, yeah?

• Like 3

Welcome :wave:

I am just going to leave this video here...http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/nash/wtfiwwy/29529-land-of-the-rising-dumb and you can watch it at your leisure.

Also you seem like a nice enough person, but saying you like Japanese women (or Korean) comes across as a bit racist. I mean you don't like that person for who they are as a person, you are just sexually attracted to their race. I have to say that is kind of creepy and I would suggest losing that particular fetish before going over there.

Welcome to the community! :pimp:

Also you seem like a nice enough person, but saying you like Japanese women (or Korean) comes across as a bit racist. I mean you don't like that person for who they are as a person, you are just sexually attracted to their race. I have to say that is kind of creepy and I would suggest losing that particular fetish before going over there.

I don't agree, I always hear of someone who is attracted to a particular race. I don't see any offense to it.

I'm a pretty-big Japanese enthusiast. I like the language, love the culture (not just the major anime hype that most of us know about), and of course, the women. Actually, I take that last part back. I'd be more into Korean women.

We may get along very well :D

Welcome to the site and good luck with your first plat!

Eh... It's called having a "preference". It doesn't make him racist. However, it does make you a hypocrite for saying that since I'd be willing to bet there's a particular race of people you wouldn't date or be sexually attracted to as well. If there are plenty of white females out there seeking black males, I'm sure it's fine for him to like Asian women. There's plenty to go around for everybody.

The world is a big place, heh. Other than though, welcome aboard, man! This is my first post, but I just felt like chiming in~

• Like 2

]

I'm a pretty-big Japanese enthusiast. I like the language, love the culture (not just the major anime hype that most of us know about), and of course, the women. Actually, I take that last part back. I'd be more into Korean women.

My friend calls it more of a sickness than a fetish (he has it too).