100th Platinum Trophy

bruin-rocks

Hello all, I'm nearing my platinum 100 which I can hopefully get before the years end. I'm looking for some assistance from the communtiy on what I should go for. All my platinum milestones are uptra rare except for my Platinum 10(Hitman Absolution) and Fastest Platinum(Sound Shapes). Basically I am looking for a worthy platinum #100. I want something challenging but wont require me to rip out all my hair and sell my soul to the devil(Super Meat Boy) 

I'm going for Okami HD for my 200th! I found out I got my first trophy in the PS3 version on December 12th, which is the release date of the PS4 version. So I can Platinum it on the same exact date I got the Platinum in the PS3 version. It's like Okami is just calling for me for number 200.

Gravity Rush Remastered was my 100th Platinum and second time I got the Platinum in it.

So both my 100th and 200th will be games I've double Platinumed.

I see you've been playing Sonic Unleashed. As a big Sonic fan I'm dying to get that platinum, but I'm keeping my 100th Plat for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, as it's very dear to my heart being one of my favourite childhood games (Yes, my parents allowed me to play this when I was under the age of 10 ?).

On 27/11/2017 at 5:48 AM, aZombieDictator said:

I'm going for Okami HD for my 200th! I found out I got my first trophy in the PS3 version on December 12th, which is the release date of the PS4 version. So I can Platinum it on the same exact date I got the Platinum in the PS3 version. It's like Okami is just calling for me for number 200.

I don't know if you've already seen this post, but apparently the PS4 version shares the same list as the PS3 version, so you might have to reconsider that milestone.

Funnily enough, I also considered making the PS4 version of Okami my 200th platinum, so that's rather disappointing.

14 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I've decided I'm going to go for Flame Over, Stardew Valley, or Black Ops Declassified. Unfortunately I have lost my saves for a lot of my games from a playstation swap. 

I would LOVE for my 100th plat to be Stardew Valley, but I'm really worried about that Journey of the Prairie King trophy. If you get that one, I'd love to hear about your experience!

On 11/28/2017 at 6:09 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I don't know if you've already seen this post, but apparently the PS4 version shares the same list as the PS3 version, so you might have to reconsider that milestone.

Funnily enough, I also considered making the PS4 version of Okami my 200th platinum, so that's rather disappointing.

Well that's some bullshit right there. That absolutely makes no sense they'd keep the same lists. Every other game re release got new lists. Well now I'm sad... All the Resident Evil games got new lists for PS4, Dragon's Dogma, all the Kingdom Hearts games, and many more. Why the hell is Okami the one game that gets a shared list?

Guess monster Hunter it is for 200. Which basically means no Platinums for quite a while.

Edited by aZombieDictator

• 2 weeks later...